Episode 4: A Monster Unleashed

Grievous is on a brand new planet called Uerdop, the planet was a nuclear wasteland. The only thing left was burnt grass and some skulls from the nuclear explosion were still there. The Jedi he fought had hazmat suits, Plo Koon had his own mask. Grievous had a droid army with him this time. The 2 Jedi he were fighting were Plo Koon and Ki Adi Mundi. He held them off as the clones started to take out the droids. He grabbed Mundi and ripped off his hazmat helmet as he threw him across the burnt grass. A few clones tried shooting at him as he kicked them in their stomachs and jumped on their backs, he pulled their head off of their bodies and sliced their bodies in half. Soon it was just Plo Koon and Grievous. They circled each other.

Plo Koon: We gave you a chance, you spoiled it.

Grievous: What are you even talking about you futile Jedi?

Plo Koon paused and stopped in his tracks.

Plo Koon: It was just last week?

Grievous paused himself but then shook it off and rushed him.

Grievous: Nothing happened! You're lying to me!

Plo Koon: I'm not the one lying to you, Dooku is.

Plo Koon said as he blocked Grievous' powerful strikes, as it pushed him back.

Grievous: The Jedi always wants to separate people from their families. You will not do the same! The separatists is all I have now, you won't take them from me!

Plo Koon looked confused, just last week he was debating if he wanted to leave the separatists now he was completely loyal to them. He looked at Grievous as he remained on the defensive.

Grievous' unleashed more power on Plo but Plo still blocked his shots even if it was wearing him out. Grievous used his 4th hand to grab him by the head and knockout the lightsaber out of his hands. His massive claw was on Plo Koon's face and he ripped off the mask of Plo Koon as Koon attempted to yell in pain but he couldn't cause he had no mouth as he fell to the ground covering his mouth as the burnt grass in the area turn a dark red. Grievous had yet again left another pile of bodies.

Grievous stared down at Plo Koon and Mundi. He was about to kill Mundi but then Plo Koon blocked Grievous as his 'naked' face without the mask had blood falling down from it from the mask being torn off with an outline of it on his face.

Grievous grabbed him by his face again and this time shoved his claws into his head as he threw him across the land, but he saw him getting up.

Grievous: I expect a surrender.

Plo Koon: Not in this—

Mundi: We surrender! You can have this planet.

Plo Koon grabbed his mask and approached Mundi.

Plo Koon: What happened to making decisions together?

Mundi: We don't need to risk our lives for this planet, let's go.

Mundi left but Plo Koon remained standing there across from Grievous.

Mundi: Let's go.

Plo Koon: We are not wasting lives of these men who died because you are too afraid to finish the job.

As Plo Koon was looking at Mundi, Grievous kicked Plo Koon in the back and he flew inside his ship as the ramp was still down.

Grievous: Oh and by the way, tell your little friend Ahsoka Tano I'm coming back.

Plo Koon looked terrified as Mundi closed the ship.

Mundi: Take off, we're done here.

The ship took off as Grievous stood upon a nuclear waste land with tons of clones bodies.