11.A letter

this is fiction story

Dear Anne

If you are reading this, Maybe I am already dead. But, Sit Back. Relax and Read my First and Last Love Letter for you.

I was young, coward and I was worthless. I was forced to be away from my real family and lived as a Boy who have nothing. On the 5th of July 1998. It was my first Day at your school. I saw a girl who almost tripped But luckily I got to grip her before she almost stumbled down. I dropped all the boxes of bread. I didn't think of what I was doing. But the lovely girl smiled at me. The next day I saw you again. It's amazing how you could remember my face. And then the following days were the best days of my life. A lonely Boy with nothing has started to have hopes.

One day you disappeared. I could not be more hurt. I search everywhere. I asked a lot of people where you could be. And then you were gone.

My world fell apart.
But I was able to find you. You are already an Intern when I saw you. I was a Cadet when I first run into you in the hospital. You changed. You were a little bit of conceited. Cold and Stronger. But you didn't recognize me. But that was the the day you talked to me for the first time. 'Are you his family?' You asked. and all I could say is a soft yes and I was mesmerized by your beauty.

Your perfect, You grew up so beautiful. I could not erase the smile in my face.

But again, You were married.

I stood far away as I could. But all I could see is you. I close my eyes and all the versions of your smile are always playing in my mind. Your scent and the way you groove. Everything was so fine with me.But My heart is aching as it watched you cried for him. He is not worthy of your love. How I wish I could go back in time. I could've talk to you everyday. I could've know how hard your life was. You always cry for him. and I always cry for you. I wish I could tell you back then that I am ready to love you. That you can come home to me. But your eyes are only on him. Your heart is only beating for him and I have no space in your heart. It's the husband vs. the lonely boy. How could I be more than that?

But I am still grateful that we were friends. There are lot of things I wanted to tell you. But as your reading this, I could not tell the rest anymore. Because I am already dead. And People like us when we get to battle we write letters for the one that we love incase we could not make it. But I chose to write letter for you this time. And believe me, This is the very first time I wrote a letter. Please don't don't cry Love, You are meant for each other and I will believe I am meant to be inlove with you until very last seconds of my life. I will be happy to die, Loving you and saving my people. I will die in honor. I will die while I think of you. Forgive me to say this, But I love you so much Anne. I had become a worthy person the moment you smiled at me. Even when you get older, Your smiles, your laugh your grooves they will aways be the most beautiful for me. You will be the greatest Mother for your children, and the Best wife to your husband.. And Then, my beautiful unrequited love. Goodbye Love. Until we meet again.

Nate

March 1, 2020