Your New Reality

They were kept in the hospital for about a week until their injuries were manageable. They still wore their bandages (Inosuke kept on picking at his stitches, complaining that it didn't feel right, that he wants someone named Shinobu to do it since she's better than everyone else, which did insult a lot of the doctors dealing with him.) They were supposed to be kept in separate rooms, but the staff couldn't hussle them in, and they sneak around late at night into Nezuko's room and sleep on the floor.

Nezuko has woken up and immediately heads straight for her brother. Soft murmurs of 'nii-san' were the only things heard from the young teen, nothing else. It seems like she was having trouble speaking.

Currently, the six are sitting around the room, Tanjiro and Nezuko on her bed, the eldest Kamado fast asleep in his sister's lap, who was moving her hands through his hair for comfort. Genya and Zenitsu were talking quietly amongst themselves (to think these guys didn't really stand each other back in the hashiras training was laughable) while Kanao sat silently beside Inosuke, her eyes focused on him, challenging him to pick at his bandages, the poor teen grumbling because he can't do anything.

It was when the door opened to reveal Eraserhead (Aizawa as they learned) once more, but he looked different.

Instead of his usual baggy homeless looking clothing (Zenitsu hid behind Genya after he said that, when the man fixed him with a stare. Aizawa wasn't mad, he was just used to it at this point.) he wore some simple civilian clothes, which irked the young slayers. They don't really have that type of clothing back home, and Zenitsu would tell them it's a western thing. Aizawa's messy hair was tied up in a messy half bun, but his scarf was still in place.

"Good morning." He said in a very flat tone, clearly irritated to find all of them in one place yet again, but it was still easier than to go to them individually so it was counted as a win. It was only logical to let them keep doing this since they're in a new environment.

"GOOD MORNING!"

Zenitsu screeches at the new voice, startling Tanjiro awake.

There stood another man right next to Kayama (who was also in civilian wear. She wore normal black framed glasses, her hair much flatter and an oversized beige sweater. She wore flats instead of those high heels Tanjiro kept pestering her about. Asking if it hurts.) The man had blonde hair, it was long and currently tied into a low bun, he also wore glasses, his eyes are bright and as green like Inosuke's were and he wore a black leather jacket over a white shirt. He looked all punk rock, not like the kids even knew about that.

"Inside voice, Hizashi." Aizawa says.

"Oh! Sorry, I just got a bit excited, that's all!" The man apologises. His voice turned down a bit. "My name is Yamada Hizashi! I'll be helping you little listeners with your shopping, since we concluded you guys will probably stay here for a long while."

Tanjiro stood up, hair a mess, clumped to the side (Kayama squealed. This painfully reminded all of them of Mitsuri) he looked very much uncomfortable with the idea of spending money. More so about the fact that they feel like they abandoned people with Muzan in the fight. They long realized that they were probably sent by a demon blood art. Genya's theory that they died was also plausible, but it didn't explain why Nezuko was there with them.

"You don't have to spend anything for us Yamada-san." the humble teen said. "We don't really want to impose, you've done a lot for us already!"

Aizawa shakes his head and ruffles the boy's messy hair. "You don't have to worry about that now, kid. Handle the expenses to us."

"But..."

Kayama walks in the room, gently dropping the sports bag down on the floor next to the bed, placing a hand on Nezuko's head, to which the young demon leaned into the touch.