Chapter 20 • Fight

❥Warning:
Includes strong language.

-Y/N's POV-
Once we made it to the school, the 4 of us exited the car. I decided to break the tension and tell them the plan I came up with on how to deal with Wilbur.

Before I could tell them, Wilbur came walking up to us, making all of them glare at him.

WILBUR:
"Y/N, lover boys." He glanced between all of us.

The 3 of them rolled their eyes while my eyebrows squished together.

CLAY:
"What do you want Wilbur?"

WILBUR:
"I want Y/N to tell everyone she lied about her being pregnant." He crossed his arms while glaring at me.

Y/N:
"How about I tell you what I want?" I raised an eyebrow while getting close to his face, making all 3 of my friends eyes widen a little.

Wilbur narrowed his eyes at me.

Y/N:
"I tell everyone I lied, but ONLY because you were gonna lie and tell everyone you slept with me when you didn't, so therefore, I wanted to get you back. You'll admit to the fake lie so that way, people give you less hate. In return, you and your friends will leave me and all my friends alone."

Wilbur sighed in annoyance while shutting his eyes.

WILBUR:
"Did anyone ever tell you you're a pain in the ass?"

Y/N:
"Thank you." I grinned, "Now do we have a deal or not?"

I held out my hand for him to shake. After contemplating in his head, he sighed again while rolling his eyes.

WILBUR:
"Deal..."

We shook on it.

WILBUR:
"You have very soft hands." He smirked, "That's a good quality to have."

Y/N:
"Oh shut up—" I pushed his chest to get him away from me.

GEORGE:
"How are you gonna tell everyone?"

WILBUR:
"Word is, there's an assembly today. We can do it then."

Y/N:
"Ew. I hate assemblies." I cringed.

WILBUR:
"Another thing we have in common." He grinned.

Suddenly, the bell rung.

Y/N:
"Shiznuts, Ms. Erikson is probably back—"

WILBUR:
"She is."

Y/N:
"Ugh—c'mon Clay—" I took his wrist and we ran away together.

Clay looked back at George and Nick for a moment then ran off with me.

When we made it to Ms. Erikson's classroom, I was out of breath. She was leaning against her desk.

Y/N:
"We're..." I took deep breaths, "Here..."

She nodded, "Let's take our seats."

Clay and I exchanged a glance of:

"Can't believe she isn't yelling at us."

Then we took our seats. For the whole class, Clay didn't look at me for some reason. I tried getting his attention to make him laugh since he seemed tense but it didn't work, he just kept ignoring me.

Then it hit me.

"Wait...is he acting weird because we cuddled yesterday? We've cuddled before, I didn't think it was that big of a deal. And he didn't mention something wrong with his mom. Maybe he's thinking of his dad." I thought with a frown.

In an attempt to make him happy, I threw an eraser on his paper in front of him to get his attention. His eyebrows squished together then he finally looked at me.