º1º

Jungkook was not here. And it was driving Jimin insane. He had gone back to Busan for the week to celebrate his brother's birthday, leaving the Jimin and the others in Seoul. Jimin wished he could have gone with him; Busan was his hometown as well. Sure, none of his family lived there anymore but at this stage, Jimin would take any excuse to take a trip with Jungkook.

But he hadn't been allowed to go. He had to stay with the others. Not having Jungkook there was affecting him more than he had anticipated. His absence was so noticeable and Jimin didn't know if he could get through the rest of the week without him. Because Jungkook wasn't just a brother to him.

Jimin didn't know when it had started but at some point, Jungkook had stopped Jimin falling asleep, speaking properly, thinking coherently. And Jimin loved it. Sure, there had been the initial gay panic followed by regular panic but after that, life had been pretty good. No one questioned it when he was overly touchy or when he clung to Jungkook as if his life depended on it, so Jimin did it more. His head was constantly filled with Jungkook: his voice, his eyes, his body...

Jimin made it to Wednesday. He was staring at Jungkook's empty space on the couch, wishing he was there. He just felt so alone. Suddenly, the seat was no longer empty. Jimin blinked in surprise as he registered Taehyung's eye contact.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked, "That's Jungkook's seat." Taehyung rolled his eyes and sat forward, looking concerned.

"Okay, Jimin, we need to talk." Jimin didn't want to talk. Unless it was about Jungkook.

"About what?" Taehyung sighed,

"Jungkook." Score. But why did Taehyung look so worried? "And you." What? Jimin felt slightly uncomfortable. He liked talking about Jungkook but, put himself into the equation, he didn't know what he might let slip. When Jungkook had left, he had taken Jimin's defences with him. Before he could respond, Taehyung let out a loud whistle, summoning the other four members and Yeontan.

Seokjin emerged from his room with Eomuk on his shoulder and placed Odeng into Jimin's hands. Taehyung stood up and Yoongi sat cross-legged in his space (Jungkook's space), holding a tub of chocolate ice cream. Hoseok dumped some other snacks on the table and Namjoon cleared his throat.

"We've had a talk and apparently, Yoongi is really good at this stuff, so you two aren't leaving the main room until you've sorted out your shit. Okay?" Jimin was not okay; he was very confused. But before he had a chance to voice this, Taehyung, Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok turned around and went into their respective rooms. Jimin felt Odeng shuffle in his hands and asked,

"Um. What?" Yoongi cracked open the ice cream and handed Jimin a spoon, causing Odeng to scamper up Jimin's arm and settle quite comfortably on his shoulder. Jimin was hesitant, but Yoongi said,

"Trust me, you are going to need ice cream." Jimin could sense what was coming and silently agreed, accepting the ice cream. Yoongi opened a bag of chips and sat back.

"So. You and Jungkook?" Jimin sighed. He supposed he couldn't hide it anymore. He treasured the small comfort that Odeng brought him and picked at the ice cream.

"We're just friends." Yoongi raised an eyebrow. "But I don't want to be just friends." It was the first time Jimin had admitted it out loud and it felt weird.

"You're crushing on Jungkook?" Yoongi asked.