º4º

"A-are you sure?" Jungkook nodded. Jimin moved closer to him on the couch until he could feel Jungkook's breath against him. He moved a shaking hand up to Jungkook's neck and kissed him tentatively, as if he might break. And if you were to ask Jungkook about that kiss, he would say that that was the moment he fell in love with Park Jimin.

Jimin's lips were soft and gentle. He tasted like syrup and Jungkook remembered the pancakes they had for dessert. He placed a hand on Jimin's thigh and pushed closer to him, savouring every touch of his tongue, every movement of his fingers against Jungkook's neck. He wanted more. He wanted Jimin now, but Jimin was in charge. Jungkook had put him there. And Jimin was very good at being in charge.

He pushed slightly and lay Jungkook on his back. It felt so good to have Jimin above him, controlling every moment to give him the most pleasure possible. Shivers ran up Jungkook's spine and he exhaled heavily as Jimin glided his fingers over Jungkook's chest. At this point, Jimin could up and leave and Jungkook would not care. He knew what it was like to kiss Jimin and there was no going back from that.

The kiss deepened and Jungkook found himself getting a little bit more adventurous. He would never admit this to anybody, not even Jimin, but before today, he had never even kissed a boy before. It was new and exciting and it was hot as fuck. Jungkook's tongue slipped over Jimin's lips and destroyed any hope of them remaining just friends. Jungkook did not care. His hands slipped underneath the fabric of Jimin's shirt and felt over his back and waist. He felt Jimin smile against him and tug softly on his hair.

Jungkook's head was clouded with an overwhelming lust for Jimin's body. When Jimin tried to stand up, Jungkook pulled him back down.

"No. Here," he demanded Jimin kissed him lightly.

"Seokjin would kill us." He didn't sound like he was objecting.

"I don't care," Jungkook said and he meant it. He pulled Jimin down harder, desperate for their lips to touch again. Jimin unbuttoned his shirt and Jungkook helped to throw it onto the floor. He pulled up his t-shirt and threw that somewhere as well. He felt Jimin's chest against his and suddenly realised why all the fangirls were so utterly in love with him. Jimin's hands skimmed down Jungkook's bare torso and hooked themselves in the waistband of his jeans.

Jungkook did not take his mouth off Jimin's as his hyung undid Jungkook's belt and then his own. Jimin pulled Jungkook's jeans down enough to increase the friction against him and make Jungkook moan out. If the others didn't know what was going on before, they definitely did by now. Jungkook pulled off Jimin's jeans before kicking off his own and the heat was intense. Jimin's tongue was searching through Jungkook's mouth and his hands were slowly moving lower, worshipping every inch of his body.

Jungkook dug one hand into Jimin's hair and the other into his back as he wrapped a leg around his waist and thrusted upwards, eliciting moans from both of them this time. He grinded upwards again and his groans slipped from his mouth into Jimin's. Then Jimin unleashed his secret weapon.

"Hyung..." he moaned and Jungkook's eyes widened.

"You did not just..."

"Oh, I so did." Jimin found out about Jungkook's thing years ago in a game of Paranoia that they all vowed never to speak of again. The coin came up heads, though, so only Jimin knew. And he was using his power incredibly well.

Jungkook (who was now so fucking alert) flipped them over so Jimin was beneath him and bit Jimin's bottom lip gently. He skimmed his teeth along his jawline before moving to lick and suck down his neck. The sounds coming from Jimin's mouth were heavenly and Jungkook was certain he could come from just listening to them. He didn't stop rolling his hips and they moaned louder, not caring that there were five other people in the apartment. Jungkook moved faster, craving the contact and the euphoria it brought.

"Hyung, I...fuck, hyung, make me come, please," Jimin choked and Jungkook's vision blurred as he moved against Jimin harder and faster. Jungkook's breath was becoming ragged and uneven and Jimin had stopped forming intelligible words. Jimin pulled him down and kissed him before they both came at the same time. As they lay kissing on the couch, coming down from their highs, Seokjin's voice pierced the silence.

"OKAY BOTH OF YOU IN YOUR ROOM NOW! WE HAVE TO SIT THERE, YOU KNOW!" Jimin giggled into Jungkook's mouth until they were both in hysterics. Jungkook grinned at him.

"Your room or mine?" Jimin thought before answering,

"Mine. Way more fun in there." Jungkook raised his eyebrow but linked their hands and walked to Jimin's room, not caring about the clothes that they had left on the floor.

ºFINº