Chapter-6

Hope had found it peaceful upon the weekend in her room only coming out for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Lizzie had commented something on the fight that had gone unnoticed by Hope.

The sisters were enraged when they found out what Hayley had said to their mother deciding not to tell Alec, Stefan & Lucifer because they knew if they heard of what happened they would kill each and every member of the Mikaelson family innocent or not. 

They had made a pact to not disturb Hope or make snarky comments whenever she entered the room. The weekend had passed in a snap the girls had facetimed Alec & Stefan. And Hope had spent the weekend drawing.

Lilli had finally decided that she would talk with the kids again about the decision of not telling Klaus about the father thing because she felt bad that the father of her eldest twins was missing out so much even when he was in town. Lydia and Isabelle had agreed that if Ana deemed it okay then she could tell Klaus about him being the biological father.

SALVATORE SCHOOL-

The Mikaelson Family had gathered around the school early than the time to wait for Hope as Freya was pacing around casually talking to Davina.Suddenly a car came into the driveway and came out Lydia, Isabelle, Hope & Lilliana.

"Oh, Mikaelsons you all are here early," Lilli said                                                                                          

"Yeah, um we came to wish Hope on the first day and talk to you" Davina replied.

"Thank you, Aunt D, um I will be home after school," Hope replied telling the Mikaelsons what they wanted to hear.

"Uh Lils we wanted to invite your family to dinner at our house at today 7:00," Rebekah said as the family waited for the devil's daughter's reaction.

"Oh, uh well we would very much like to come but I have to check with my family to see Alec is coming home today so, "Lilli said.

Lydia and Isabelle quitely took their phones out and texted the other set of twins and Alec about the dinner invitation

The Mikaelsons had been happy that the conversation had not ended in a fight and Davina and Freya had stayed back.

"Uh, Lilli we had wanted to ask if there is a teaching post that I and Freya could apply for, "Davina asked.

"Oh, yes actually two witch teachers just moved to another country so could you come in tomorrow and we will talk about this" Lilliana said happily that Davina and Freya were applying to work here

So another day began in the chaotic life of the supernatural families....

-----------------------------

Hi! Hi! Hi!

So the last chapter was supposed to come out tomorrow but I forgot to publish it.

Anyways We have reached 780 reads so I have the target of 1k reads till Chapter 10.

Bye -

Adri