Chapter- 8

OUTSIDE THE MANSION-

"Why didn't you tell me" Klaus roared when he sensed Lilli behind him.

"What would I do go to New Orleans after a man who broke my heart and had a child with another woman"Lilliana roared tears running down her face.

Klaus turned around as he stood face to face with Lilli as he sped up to her holding her by the neck. Ana easily could loosen out of his grip but for some reason, she did not.

"I am so sorry Lanna. I am so sorry" Klaus said apologising over and over again as He loosened his grip on her. Lilli froze when she heard his nickname for her as she remembered all the times they had spent together.

 Lilli froze when she heard his nickname for her as she remembered all the times they had spent together

Lilli led Klaus to a place to sit as they both calmed down.

"You know I recorded everything the twin's first step their first word and stuff, "Lili said chucking to herself.

"Lydia got your red hair," Klaus said chuckling.

"Yeah, but don't tell them they will go mad if they knew I am a redhead," Lilli said laughing

"So after I left what happened?"Klaus said.

"Um, Damon and Elena got married, Bonnie and Enzo moved out of mystic falls and I gave birth and got married"

Klaus stiffened as Lilli said these words and tried to keep his calm." to whom?''

."The Rippah".

---------------

Legacies had been cancelled and I still can't come to terms with it.

I have officially decided to make this a short story so only a few more chapters to go.

Thank you for 1.2k reads.

Bye-

Adrienne