Chapter 7

SALVATORE HOUSE-

"Absolutely not, they hurt you mom " Alec screamed.

Alec had returned a few hours early when he had heard about the dinner invitation. And was sitting beside her mother who had her head on his shoulder happy that her son was finally back.

''Alec, this isn't about Niklaus and me this is about you all and hope to bond and meet"She said.

Alec sighed and replied "Mom if you and the twins are okay with it then I will happily go," Alec said.

----------

Lizzie had supported Alec in his decision to not go to the dinner and had stood her stand until the last minute. But had eventually given in when Liliana had promised her a sleepover in her room.

The Salvatore Family had reached the mansion exactly at the given time and had been welcomed by the Mikaelson Family.

Niklaus had been nervous and had hoped that the fight would not end up in a fight.

"Hello Mikaelsons, Thank you for inviting us," Lilli said while handing Hope a bouquet of flowers.

Alec had decided that if he was going he better enjoy it as he came forward, handing her hand out for Hope to shake.

"Hi, Hope I am Alexander ' Alec' Morningstar Forbes S-''Alec said cutting himself off.

"Hi, I am Hope nice to meet you, "Hope said shaking her hand out excitedly

"Hi, I am Izzy and I am Lydia"The raven-haired girl and the redhead came forward realising they had never actually introduced themselves to their half-sister

"Hey Izzy are you sure you are allowed to wear such type of dresses," Hayley said somewhat appalled by what Izzy had worn.

As soon as she said that Isa showed her quadbrid eyes scaring Hayley as Hope once again became interested in tiles.

"Mikaelsons we come here to make peace and if this kind of thing happens again we're leaving, "Lilli commanded.

"We understand"Elijah came forward keeping his questions to himself for the moment.

MIKAELSON DINNER ROOM-

"So, Lydia and Isabelle how old are you both?"Klaus asked.

The Salvatore family stiffened as they answered the question.

"They are 17 ''Lilli answered.

"You didn't waste any time did you"Klaus stated as Kol sighed.

Alec growled and glared at Niklaus as Lilli took a deep breath ready to say the thing that would destroy the awkward dinner conversation. Lydia and Izzy knew what was going to happen as they gripped their mother's hands.

"Nik they are yours," Lilli said knowing this will cause a huge commotion as Lydia and Isabelle's hands tightened around their mother's hands.

Klaus stayed silent for a second as Kol let out a dramatic gasp and Hope spit out what she had been

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY ARE MINE!?"Klaus growled as Lilli stood up.

"Nik I-"Ana tried to say but was interrupted by Klaus crushing his glass in his hand and leaving the room.

And that was the moment that whatever LIilliana had been holding broke as she ran out of the room.

-----------------------------------

Hola!

Guys we reached 1K READS!

I mean I never imagined I would even reach 300 reads and now before I go all emo than u.

Bye

Adri