F o u r

"Say hello, sweetie." I mutter into Phoenix's hair, pulling away just enough to see him turn his head against my neck so one eye was peeking out at the group of women, a shy smile on his face.

"Hello..." His tiny voice causes an eruption of 'aww's from my friends despite the confusing situation going on. He seems to perk up at the attention though, leaning out of the comfort of my body to grin wider at them.

"Do they know yet?" I hum lowly, giving Bizzaro Kai a small shake of my head at his question. He sighs quietly at this and reaches out to take Phoenix from my arms, the small boy whining in response, "Thought so. Hey, Nix. You wanna go outside with Uncle Frost for a bit?"

I watch Phoenix light up like a Christmas tree, his shy personality disappearing in an instant. "Yeah! Tire swing!" He wriggles around in Bizzaro Kai's arms, making the copy chuckle and put him on the ground. The second his feet were on the ground, the child ran over to grab Bizzaro Zane's hand, tugging him towards the back door, "Come on! Push me!"

Bizzaro Zane sighs almost tiredly, letting Phoenix drag him away. He glances over his shoulder when the child opens the door, sending us a salute with his free hand, "If I don't come back, just know that the kid has kidnapped me to be his personal butler."

He didn't say anything else, though he didn't have time to when Phoenix tugged harshly at his arm and stole him away to push him on the tire swing out the back. "So, uh..." I look away from where I last saw my son vanish to watch Emilie place herself on one of the recliners, "Is it time to explain who these people are and why they look exactly like the guys?"

"Oh, right!" Maddy snaps her fingers, her eyes wide as she comes to a realisation, "You and Kat weren't there when we defeated these guys!" She grins widely to herself, unknown to the grimaces from the Bizzaro's around her.

"Yeah, we only met you two during the Tournament of Elements, no wonder you're even more confused than we are." Jade walks around the back of the couch to sit on the armrest of Emilie's chair, leaning towards her so that their shoulders were touching.

"Well," Kat breathes out roughly as she throws herself into the other recliner, her leg crossing over her knee as she gestures to the couch, "Looks like you have a lot to explain, Alyssa." Nya nods along with the woman's words, leaning against the back of the recliner chair.

I scoff and roll my eyes, following their lead and placing myself on the four seater couch in front of the fireplace, "Yeah, tell me about it. You lot better get comfortable." I lean down so my elbows rest on my knees, waiting and watching as everyone in the room took a seat. Maddy decided to sit on the far side of the couch towards the left where Emilie and Jade shared the recliner and next to my side. Bizzaro Kai took the next free cushion on my right, and BC stole the seat next to him before Bizzaro Jay could sit down.

"Rude." Bizzaro Jay huffs with his nose in the air, his arms crossing over his chest childishly. Pouting towards Cole's look-alike who only smirks at him, he drops himself to the floor in front of the couch, legs crossed beneath him. He sends one last glare towards the ravenette who in return sends him the finger.

"Alright, I take it we're all ready?" My eyes circle the group surrounding me, each either giving silent nods or small smiles in return. "Okay," I sigh, straightening my posture to squeeze my hands together between my thighs, "I'll begin on the day when Lord Garmadon created and sent the Bizzaro's to destroy us."

~+~+~+~

It felt wrong, why did it feel so wrong? I cast my eyes from my open palms to the school in front of me, eyebrows furrowed as the rest of the team chatted happily behind me. We had just defeated an evil created by Lord Garmadon, I should be celebrating with everyone else, yet I couldn't. It doesn't feel right. I just wonder, why?