Chapter 1: Moving to Middleton

A young pale green skin female around in her 20s was currently driving in a red convertible on the highway. She has a slender and curvaceous build with waist-length raven hair with green highlights. She wore an olive green, black jacket with a lime green shirt underneath and black boots. Her name was Sheila Gordon.

She was currently on her way to her new apartment complex located in Middleton after moving from Go City and leaving her superhero brothers behind for specific reasons.

****

"Shego, where do you think you're going?" A tall and muscular man with blue hair and was wearing a blue and black suit asked, looking at Shego, who was walking down the stairs with some boxes.

"What does it look like, Henry? I'm moving on out and leaving the team!" Shego shouted, walking down the stairs and past a table with chairs consisting of blue, two red chairs, green, and purple.

"The name is Hego, not Henry! Also, you can't just get up and leave the team!"

"I had enough of this stupid team!" Shego shouted, annoyed as she started walking towards the door.

"So you're just going to walk away and abandon your family?"

"Don't act as if you care. It is always about the team with you. Never what I want. I've been out of college for a few years. So now going to move to Middleton and get myself a job. The name is Sheila. As of today, Shego is nonexistent!" She shouted, storming out of the room.

"Get back here now, Shego! You can't go and leave the team!"

"I want nothing to do with this team anymore, and stop calling me Shego. My name is Sheila Gordon farewell, Henry!"

****

Sheila snapped out of her memory of the day she left Team Go.

"Starting today, I live here in Middleton," She said to herself as she moved over to the right lane to get off the highway. "Looks like I'm almost to Middleton," She said, looking at the sign that said Middleton in five miles.

After another 20 minutes of driving, she arrived at a large blue and white apartment complex and drove through the parking lot, looking for a place to park.

'Need to park and then start bringing my boxes inside the apartment. I wonder what my roommate, like the landlord, didn't say much except for that he was a guy.'  She thought as she finally found a parking spot.

After parking the car, she grabbed her crossbody purse as she turned the car, and she opened her trunk to grabbed some of her boxes to bring them inside of her new apartment.

"So my apartment number is 310 on the third floor," She muttered to herself, looking at the sticky note where she wrote her apartment number after renting the place.

Once she grabbed two of the boxes, she began walking toward the apartment, closing the car trunk a bit until she came back to get more of her boxes when she reached the entrance of the complex and walked on inside where she spotted stairs and an elevator along with an area with a sign saying apartments 100- 119 on the right and 120- 130 to the left, as well as a room with a bunch of mailboxes.

"This must be where you get your mail," She said, walking towards the elevator and pressing the number three button for the third floor, using her elbow to do so with ther he boxes in her hands.

A woman with shoulder-length honey blonde hair and ice-blue eyes walked into the elevator and walked near Sheila and pressed the button with a five on it. Just as the elevator closed and the woman walked away, a strong scent tickled Sheila's nose, and her nose began to twitch, and her nostrils flared up.