famous birthdays

TAYA ADAMS

TAYA ADAMS

TV ACTRESS

#350 MOST POPULAR

BIRTHDAY. BIRTHPLACE

august 27, 2007 los angeles, california

AGE. BIRTH SIGN

16 virgo

ABOUT

child actress who quickly gained fame for her role as daphne diaz on the hit series stuck in the middle . in 2017, she landed her first role on the big screen in the film a bad mom's christmas starring mila kunis and kristen bell. In 2018, she joined the inaugural season of dancing with the stars : juniors.

BEFORE FAME

she was often seen in her sister's youtube videos. she also had a guest-starring role on liv and maddie to make her television debut in 2015.

TRIVIA

she had a small role on the show legendary dudas in 2016. in 2018, she played a young gamora in marvel's avengers: infinity war. she has also starred alongside her siblings in many projects as well as the christmas chronicles in 2019. she also voiced tabitha templeton on the sequel to the boss baby and decided to continue voice acting.

FAMILY LIFE

she is of both hispanic and asian decent. her parents names are johnathan and deena and she has three sisters, felicity, astrid, and kaylee who act themselves. after playing selena romero on are you afriad of the dark, she became close friends with her co-star bryce ghesiar who was later on in a relationship with her older sister. she was rumored to be dating her co-star malachi barton in 2020. she is currently in a relationship with tiktok star, lyle leith.

ASSOCIATED WITH

she starred alongside tv actor dylan o'brien in love and monsters. she is the television sister of jenna ortega, ronni hawk, kayla maisonet, issak presley, and others on stuck in the middle.

ONA SPEAKS !
redoing this shittt bruuuu
but yeah i hope you guys still read along💘💘
i love you guys endlessly ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️💗💞💖💓😻😻💝💘💌💌💟💟🥰🥰💓💓❣️❣️💝🫀