"you better not"

IRL

taya walked a fast pace to the direction of the small starbucks in beverly hills, los angeles. this was an unpopular opinion but, she loved LA and being able to see all her friends from years before. since it was chilly that day, she wore a puffer coat and doc martens with a cute black mini-skirt. she was meeting up with her friends for coffee like they had planned and she knew she was going going to be the first one there so she had to hurry up and get a table.

once she entered the place the smell of caramel frappes and white chocolate mochas filled the room. although she was a boba gal, she loved the matchas at starbucks.

she scanned the room for the biggest table when a familiar face already sitting there caught her eye. "malachi!"

the boy looked up from his phone, startled. he adjusted his beanie when he saw her. "oh, hey taya." he got up to hug her. taya had an advantage and hugged him over the shoulders while he clutched her waist. it was like a 3 second hug but it felt like it was for a while.

the two sat back down together and taya took off her puffer, revealing a super mario bros tee. "nice shirt" malachi scanned her up and down and smiled.

she looked back down at her shirt. "thanks. i like what you did with your hair." taya points to malachi's blonde ends.

"yeah" he took a strand of his hair and made a face. he looked at her and examined her face. it was almost perfect. her lip shade complemented her eye color and her eyebrows were so nicely done. malachi started to feel a little hot and realized he was embarrassed from looking at her for too long.

"sorry, uhm, where's felicity? didn't she drive you here?" he asked to break the silence. he rubbed the back of his neck at bit his lip.

"no, my mom drove me here. felicity's with bryce aka her boyfriend." taya rolled her eyes at the thought of it.

"wait, they're dating?" malachi furrowed his brows and leaned in curiously.

"i know right- who would've thought my sister would end up with my best friend? and infront of me they try to act sane but in reality, they're not" taya stood up from the table.

"are you okay?" malachi noticed her quick motion and his voice started to trail off. "are you maybe still weirded out by that fact or-"

"no, no, no, i'm fine! uhm, wanna coffee? how bout i stand in line for us?" she said awkwardly and tried to back away.

"thanks. oh, look who's here!" malachi said that made taya's head whip around. felicity entered with bryce followed by walker, mo, and aj.

"lissy, why are you late?" taya crossed her arms and eyed the couple. the sight on them linking arms was gross. "bryce, stand in line with me"

she took bryce's arm and linked with him in line. felicity made a face at her and sat down with malachi. the other three sat down shortly behind them.

"so how are things going with malachi? i purposely sent him here early because i knew you would be here too. in order to give you guys some time to chat." bryce smirked and looked down at taya.

she stepped on his foot which made him unlink arms with her and groan. "you're a fucking idiot bryce ghesiar, you know that?"

"bro, it's seriously not that big of a deal." bryce blinked a couple of times and shuffled his poor toes that were stepped on by taya's platform doc martens.

"um, yes it is. and i think your planned worked a little because i caught him staring at me for quite a while. what if he likes me or something?" taya rubbed her head and quickly looked back at malachi who was laughing with the others.

"then, hooray!" bryce laughed and elbowed her and she just had this gross look on her face.

"i'm gonna take a really bad point five of you right now, i swear" taya giggled and bryce quickly looked away and covered his forehead.

"i'll take one you of you and show it to malachi" bryce joked.

"you better not" taya's eyes widened scared of embarrassing herself infront of her long-time-no-see-friend.

bryce shrugs and smiles. he's glad to see that his technically little sister is falling in love again. after having coffee, the friend group went out in LA and just enjoyed each others company.

ona speaks !
wsg guys
your favorite social media author updated & it's really bad but that's ok cuz that's how we roll 🤞❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🎸🎸🎢🎢🎢🛼🛼🛼🤑🧻
another red flag is that i also love random emoji spams 😼😼
ok see u love u💓