Forever and A Day

A/n: Heyy y'all! This chapter is a little....different from what I usually write. It's my first time writing like this so Don't be afraid to give me some feedback. Parts of this chapter are a bit.... Raunchy. Enjoy!
***************
Ben kissed Miranda's cheek as he dropped her off at the cafeteria. This year they had separate lunches and Ben always wanted to escort her to make sure she's okay.
"Alright, I'll see you after my class, baby."
Miranda searched around for her lunchtime crew. Ever since Kia graduated she just ate lunch with Ben, Aaliyah, and Simone, two girls who were also in the band. She spotted them in the corner of the cafe, she walked over to greet them.
"Hey y'all!"
Miranda sat down talking to the giggling girls.
"Mandy! We were talking just about the trip on Thursday, and guess what? All three of us are roomies! This is gonna be amazing!"
Aaliyah said excited. The band and the football team were both headed  to DC and the school decided it would be more cost effective to group them together. Ben and his team had been undefeated the whole season. It was senior year and this  was going to be  the biggest game Ben had ever played. The plan was to have the band play at the football game that Friday night and the football team support the band Saturday morning. This trip was more than just over night and it was like pulling teeth with their parents to let them go together, well Miranda that is. But they finally convinced them that they were responsible enough to be alone on this trip.
"Ooh! That's great! How does a movie marathon sound?"
Miranda asked looking between the two light skinned girls. They rolled their eyes.
"BOR-ING!,"
They said simultaneously, they thought Miranda couldn't be serious.
"Actually, I wanted to know if I can have the room? I plan on becoming a woman on this trip. I want to lose my virginity to Tremaine."
Said Simone. Aaliyah shook her head in agreement.
"Me too. But not to Tremaine of course, to Joseph."
Aaliyah blushed. Miranda was stunned actually. She didn't know the first thing when it came to sex. Other than what was in her science textbook and on movies. She laughed nervously.
"I'm surprised that you didn't ask to have the room first. Seeing that you've been dating fine ass Ben Warren, since freshman year. I just know y'all be in the sheets."
Simone said sticking her tongue out and body rolling with Aaliyah. Miranda laughed at her friends silly antics. She shook her head.
             "Would y'all stop causing a scene?! And to answer your question Simone, no we haven't had sex. Actually, he's never even brought it up."
Miranda said shrugging her shoulders. The two girls looked at Miranda in disbelief. Miranda rolled her eyes.
             "Y'all act like that's all there is to a relationship. Ben and I truly have a good time together."
Aaliyah shook her head.
             "Mandy, you do know that it's coming, right? I mean you guys have been together for what? Like 3 years. It's bound to happen, sooner or later."
             "Why don't you do it on the trip, like we are!"
Simone interrupted, Miranda really wanted to change the subject.
             "I am not making a sex pact with y'all, especially in the cafe!"
Miranda whispered the last part. The three girls ended up laughing away the rest of their time at lunch. Long after she left lunch, the conversation replayed over and over in Miranda's head.

Ben helped Miranda carry her luggage to the charter bus. When their bags were loaded up they walked to find a seat. Ben and Miranda sat towards the middle of the bus because Miranda didn't wanna sit next to the restroom. Serendipity Falls was a small town, 30 minutes outside of Severn, Maryland, which was an hour from DC meaning that this will be a long bus ride. It's was 3 o'clock on a sunny Thursday afternoon and after a long week of practice Miranda was tired. She fell asleep in Ben's arms before the bus even pulled off from campus. The bus driver laid down some basic rules and the coaches and band staff decided to pray before leaving. Ben looked down at a sleeping Miranda in his arms. She was beautiful. Ben placed a kiss on her head and looked out of the window.