Puso hindi Pusa

Homecoming

2

The next day while waiting for their Teacher.

Chae: haha!  It's boring.

Jeong: yes...

Dubu: Let's go out.

Chae : I would like to but can you see Boss Jihyo's eyes?  Staring at us oh.. knowing very well what we plan to do..

After a while, Momo came in, "Guys, they have a meeting, Sir, today until tomorrow afternoon, so we can go vacant."

"Yes!" Chae stood up

Jihyo: hep hep where are you going?

Jeong: Only at the cafeteria lods will only buy foods..

Jihyo: Then you won't come back, just order Dubu to do that..

Dubu: ok luh why only me?

Tzuyu: buy a burger at the dubu canteen, oh it's 500 pesos..

Dubu : You should have said it right away, I'm right now!!

Chae: Boss Jih, I'll just go to CR.

Jihyo: ok, just 5 minutes.

Chae: okay boss...

When Chae got to the bathroom, she sang the song she had written..

Unang sayaw.

"Sa ilalim ng buwan ay titigan
At hawakan aking kamay
Isasayaw ka nang dahan-dahan
Hanggang 'di mo mamalayang
Ako na pala ang 'yong kailangan
At gusto mong pamahalaan..."

She sang it looking at the Mirror. She was surprised when something suddenly flashed in the toilet.  Mina came out of the cubicle.

Chae: Oh, you're Santos, you've been here for a while?

Mina: yes

Chae: did you hear that?  (Can't look at Mina properly)

Mina: yes.. the song is beautiful, who sang that?  Your voice is also beautiful..

Chae: ah ok... Thank you first, (runs out of CR)

Mina went out to go back to the classroom, when she entered she noticed her classmates gathered in a corner of the room,

Jeong sings Unang Sayaw using the guitar they borrowed from the other Section..
Their other classmates were very excited, including Sana and Momo.  Mina was smiling because she heard the whole song, (she only heard the Chorus from Chae)..

When Jeong finished singing, Mina went to him to ask who sang the Song..

Mina: uhm Jeong?

Jeong: yes.

Mina: the song is beautiful, we liked it.

Jeong: Thank you,

Mina:Did you wrote that song?

Jeong: oh no...

Mina: who?

Jeong: They say it's a secret.  Don't want to tell, because she's shy...

Mina: ah ok, its Chae I think?  Because I heard her sing that on CR earlier..

Jeong: aaah ehhh she said it was a secret.. did you really hear her sing?

,After a while, Chae returned to the classroom and sat in his seat. Mina sat next to him..

Mina: Hi Romano.