All of you

"How?!" Bill's vision moves, showing Dipper and a glowing figure. Who is it? As Dipper wills himself to bring the figure into focus, we see the shape of a woman.

"There's someone with you! And you- you fight her!" Dipper's eyes widen, "What?!" Bill squints trying to interpret what he's seeing. "Wait no, no, no, no- is that a hug?!"

"Am I fighting or hugging?!" Dipper asks, glancing at the oddly handsome man.  "An embrace.. An embrace!! To make the candle bright, you have to embrace her!!" Dipper stares at the vision, "Embrace who?!"

The images grow more and more volatile. "Almost tell there..." Dipper grabs Bill's arm, kinda clinging on. "Who is it?!"

"Almost there... I, I- I got it!" As Dipper steps forward... it's Pacifica? "Pacifica?!" A flash of light, ends the vision, leaving them with glittering sand.

Which falls onto the chiguiro. Bill looks at the new yellow vision "plate" and smiles. "Oh, Pacifica, that's great!"

Dipper stares at it in disbelief. Bill realizes he hates his vision. He chucks it like it's garbage. "Every time."
                                         ———
Bill and Dipper stare at Pacifica's door from behind a plant. "Why would "embracing Pacifica" do anything?" Bill shrugs.

"I don't know, the zodiacs got a miracle, how do you help the miracle? You kiss a guy and hug your sister's wife." Dipper looks at Bill like he's stupid. A noise below draws them to Soos, who walks across the courtyard. The two duck.

"Dipper?! Dipper?!" Soos's powers fritz and he gets a baby head.

Bill looks from Soos to the candle, which flickers. Dipper is too busy worrying. "Oh, I think we're running outta time here." Bill whispers.

"It's not gonna work. She won't hug me, ever, okay? She hates me. Also, I don't know if you remember, but she always hated me." Dipper rambles, "Pinetree-"

"-it is just annoying- of course it's Pacifica-" Dipper rolls his eyes, "Pinetree." Dipper ignores him. "and what's her problem with me anyway, she's the one with roses coming out her-"

"Mason!" Bill snaps causing Dipper to flinch. "Oh, sorry, sorry, sorry, you see you're missing the point. The fate of the town is not up to her, it's up to you. You're exactly what this place needs. You just have to see it. By yourself, after I leave."

"What? You're not coming?" Bill moves a tall potted plant, hiding him from view as he waddles toward the portrait leading to his secret passageway. "It was your vision, Pinetree... not mine."

"You're afraid Ford will see you." Dipper deadpans, "Yep, I mean yes... that too. Hey, after you save the miracle... come visit." Bill smiles at him, Dipper smiles back.

"After I save the miracle, I'm bringing you home."
Bill gives Dipper a nod then knocks on wood, crosses his fingers, holds his breath and tips backwards into the wall.

After he leaves, Dipper notices candle and magic's glow becoming more and more erratic. He looks toward Pacifica's glowing door, psyching himself up. "You got this. Just gonna save the miracle... with a hug."

With that, Dipper heads to Pacifica's door. Dipper enters Pacifica's amazing flower room. It's a lush, flower garden, tropical and very, very pink. Pacifica is nowhere to be found. Dipper looks around, cautiously.

"Pacifica? Hey!" Dipper continues through the room. "I know we've... had our issues... but I'm... ready to be a better person... to you... So we should just... hug... Let's hug it out. Eh?"

Dipper looks up to find Pacifica on a crazy flower bed, which looks more over-the-top than usual. "Hug it out...?" Pacifica says slowly, not looking at Dipper.