Part 6: WOW SCHOOL UGH!

So the mafia dude's name was George apparently and he looked like this btw

I know he's so hot right! but I'm not falling for him because he's mean! ugh!

So we go to school together and hold hands because we're supposed to be married or something. Everybody at school hates me even the teachers! I took one step into school property and this dude walked up to me like "I hate you!" Then he beat me up and I let him beat me up because I am super sad always. 

"Ayo man you no touching ma girl!" George sprinted to my aid and punched the bully across the hallway. "Omggg are you okay?????" He asked me. 

"You don't need to save me!" I shouted with 10000000 bruises and cuts on my body. "I can rescue myself!" Then I walked away because I'm that good. 

Then I met Tony oooooooooooooooo he walked up to me and said "babe are you ok? you look kind of bruised" 

I replied, "I'm always okay with you because you heal me!" And then all the injuries healed instantly. 

Then I had gym class with him and George. Tony was dripping with sweat from the three laps we had to do and then he drank some water and spilled it all over his white tee shirt which exposed all his muscles and abs. for some reason I thought he was very hot and looked at him with heart eyes. 

"Hey Wifey, how about me????" George asked, who had purposely spilled his entire water bottle on himself to look hot. "Oh yea," I replied. "Very nice." 

Then I walked in the hallway with my crush Tony it was soo romantic and he held my hand and then was pinning me to the wall it was sooo romantic 

He looked me in the eyes

but then George got jealous or something because he called the gang and they appeared with water hoses and stuff and ruined my moment with Tony! ugh!

Tony got embarrassed and left. 

I cry again