Part 50: Tree gets eaten!!!!!!!

George's pov

I have been feeling weird lately. Whenever wifey looks at me, it is with great fear. She wasn't like this before she found out I was a vampire. 

Bruh, her blood type is disgusting, I would never drink it. and the situation only got worse a few days later, when I told her I was also a werewolf hybrid. 

"George?" Anne asked. 

I looked up from my phone. "what is it?" I asked. 

"George, I know things have been tough lately. I really can't seem to look at you the same way after you told me you were a vampire-werewolf hybrid like I don't know you anymore. And we've been married for a long time. I don't want there to be any secrets between us anymore. So I'll just say this." She took a deep breath. "I'm a princess in disguise," she whispered. "Even my parents don't know it. I was raised by a witch until she died, and since then I've been on my own. well on my own until I met you," She laughed. "And......I'm also half mermaid." 

I put on a fake grin. "Well, we're a weird couple, aren't we," I laughed. 

"I'm glad you're fine with that," she answered. "Soo, I'm off to my new transfer school now. Bye George, love ya!" She sent me a blow kiss and whisked out the door. 

I know it sound's weird, but these days I feel like I'm not attracted to my wife. 

i plugged in my AirPods and played my favorite song.

DNYL

"yeah, love hate no in between, to little too late for us~ oh~ those dimples on your face, don't work the same these days it's clear we've both had enough"

it was very relatable.

until I remembered something. 

I stood up

and walked out the door

to school

because

i was

going to

meet

tony 

today