Chapter 10

Niall did not expect to fall asleep, being so excited after the fight and quarrel with Cumal. But the magic seemed to drain more energy from him than he thought. He left the window slightly ajar, and clean, fresh lake air was drawn from the crack. He threw off his boots, his cotta without one sleeve, his torn shirt. Wow, the cotta was cut in two more places, on the hem and on the other sleeve, and he didn't notice when. Niall tossed the cotta on the floor, added his pants to the heap of clothes. Naked, he got under the bearskin cover on the bed, warmed himself under it and fell into a dreamless sleep.

He was woken up by the soft sound of a window opening. As if the sound wasn't enough, the blast of cold air got stronger, then stopped as the intruder cautiously slipped into the room and closed the window behind him.

Niall didn't doubt for a second who it might be.

He threw back the bearskin, sat up in bed, and launched a small ball of lightning that lit up the bedroom with a dim white light.

"Have you come to pay your bet, or what?" he mocked.

The young barbarian reacted with a speed worthy of awe and respect. Quick as lightning, he jumped on Niall, knocked him over into the pillows, pinned him to the bed with his knees and put a knife to his throat.

Niall glanced sideways at the narrow, slightly curved band of steel, grinned, and looked the young barbarian in the eye. The intruder didn't look like someone who came for revenge and murder. It wasn't hatred that burned in his eyes. And no, his breathing was not heavy at all justbecause he had climbed into the second story window. He stared at Niall, twisting his lips, flaring his nostrils, sucking in air with an effort. His hand with the knife trembled.

"For the love of all that is holy, make up your mind, will you?" Niall said, with a mockingly arched eyebrow.

The barbarian snarled, drove the knife into the headboard, and plunged into Niall's mouth with a fierce, rough kiss. Having finally made up his mind, he became deadly and unstoppable, like a lightning bolt from the sky. He showered Niall's lips, neck, shoulders with greedy kisses that felt like bites. He brazenly pawed his entire body with his hands, and it seemed that he was also the Lord of Lightning, because his every touch shook Niall like a magical charge.

He had never been attacked with such open, primitive lust. No one had ever wound his braid around their fist, pulling him deeper into the kiss. No one had ever devoured his mouth with such hunger, making him arch his neck uncomfortably. No one had ever squeezed his thighs and buttocks so painfully, leaving bruises. No one had ever grabbed his erected member so confidently, powerfully, like a sword hilt. Oh yeah, a manly sword they call it, figures. Give a barbarian free rein, and he will turn sex into a fight. Worst of all, Niall was engulfed, swept away by this madness; he was panting, his vision blinded as if by sparks of lightning, his groin numb with tension. He wanted to throw his legs around the barbarian's waist and surrender, let loose the dazzling thunderstorm rumbling inside.

The barbarian got up on his knees, putting Niall's leg on his shoulder, tore at his belt, unfastened his pants, releasing his cock, ripe with dark blood. Gasping, Niall reached out, wrapped his fingers around the man's cock, and his fingers sparkled with his magic. The barbarian clenched his teeth, exhaled sharply and suddenly laughed.

"Raiden," he said. "Raiden ashtai!"

He covered Niall's fingers with his own, squeezed them on his cock, shuddering with pain-pleasure. No, the lightning sparks were weak, not particularly painful, but most humans would have found the sensation unpleasant, especially on their private parts. With humans, Niall had never allowed himself such a thing, he could have burned his partner, stunned him... He wrenched his hand away, clenched his fingers, trying to contain his element. He cursed, pushed the barbarian away, and discharged the lightning bolt into the long-suffering headboard. There was a smell of ozone and burnt wood. Niall flexed his fingers in shock, looked at them and then at the mark left by lightning, which looked like a black cobweb. Even his arousal subsided a little, and his head began to work again.

The barbarian hugged him from behind and reached for Niall's cock, which became slightly limp. He said something in his own language, rubbed his hips against Niall's buttocks, showing that he was still erect. He pushed Niall in the back with the clear intention of getting him on all fours. He's already got rid of his leather pants.

Niall turned around and kissed him, greedily, indulging in lust again, but no longer losing his head. He must be on top, he must control himself, or the young barbarian would wake up in the morning as a silent, mindless thrall. Or wouldn't at all.

"Wait, not like that," he muttered.

How to explain if he didn't speak their language? However, his intentions became quite obvious when he toppled the guy over and bent over him, kissing, caressing. He prayed silently that the barbarian, overwhelmed by passion, would become pliant, unthinking, that he would forget all those cultural reservations, and would let Niall take him...

He didn't. He stopped Niall with an elbow against his chest, put a knee against his stomach. He tried to wriggle out from beneath the Tuatha De lord, and his face became angry, because the lord didn't let him. The barbarian swore in his own language and jerked harder. Niall let go of his shoulders, grabbed his hips instead and took his cock in his mouth.

He used to please Cumal this way for hours (and Roigh Mac Rowan before him too). As a sweet, exquisite foreplay, meant to prolong the pleasure. But now he seized the barbarian, took him prisoner, captured and f&cked him with his mouth, intending to give him quick, overwhelming release, which would sweep all prejudices, all attempts at resistance out of the stupid barbarian's head.

It took about five minutes. The barbarian growled, clutched at Niall's braid, shuddered and spilled his semen into Niall's mouth. However, instead of becoming pliant and submissive, instead of opening his leg for Niall, he half rose and reached for Niall's cock with his hands and mouth, planning on returning the favor.

Niall avoided his touch, although the temptation was strong. If he hadn't, he wouldn't be able to control himself. He took the barbarian into his arms and again tried to topple him over onto his back. The barbarian shrugged his hands off and didn't budge. For a minute they fought on their knees, eye to eye, arms clasped around each other.

The young chief was shorter than Niall, but not by much. How can a human be so tall? Some of the Elemental Lords are shorter than him! He was strong and limber, with skin the color of copper, with a shock of black hair, casually tied up with a string at the back of his head. Niall began to feel dizzy from desire, he wanted him so much! He accelerated with magic, threw the guy face down on the bed, leaned on him, pushing his legs open with his knee.

"Don't you want me?" he tried to persuade the stupid savage, hoping to convince him at least with his tone, if not with words. "Is it not what you came here for? You'll like it, I promise."

The barbarian barked something very similar to "Get your hands off me!", jabbed Niall in the ribs with his elbow. His other hand tried to reach for the knife sticking out from the headboard. Niall grabbed his wrist, squeezed. The barbarian pushed off with his other hand and tried to roll to one side. The push was so unexpectedly powerful that he almost got out from Niall's grip.

"Calm down, you!" Niall yelled and...

Nothing, of course, was a worthy excuse for him. Not the fact that he held no respect for the stupid barbarian prejudice against taking it up the ass. Not the fact that he was going crazy with lust. Not the fact that he had no soothing spells in his magical arsenal; lightning was no good for calming someone down.

He should've let the barbarian go. Let him go, they would inevitably meet again, Airenn was not that big. Next time the barbarian would have been more agreeable, after realizing what a chance he'd missed, after dreaming and lusting after the white-haired Lord of Lightning, after jerking off alone...

Niall gripped the barbarian's wrist and cast the spell of lust on him.