06

Luci, feeling like something was wrong, ran to Scott's and banged on the front door.

Melissa frowned. "Can I help you?"

She nodded. "Yes. I need to speak with your son immediately."

"It's late. He's asleep."

"This is important. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't."

Melissa let out a sigh. "Okay. Come in."

Scott woke up to a ringing phone and saw Luci in the doorway to his room and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Are you going to let that keep ringing or are you going to answer it?"

Scott answered his phone.

Stiles' voice came through. "Scott, I don't, I don't know where I am. I don't know how I got here. I think I was sleepwalking."

"Where are you?" Luci asked. "What do you see?"

He answered in a panicked voice, "Ah, it's dark. It's hard to see. I think there's something wrong with my-"

The call ended and Luci grabbed Scott's phone and called Stiles again. Voicemail. She called again, and got his voicemail a second time.

Scott muttered, "God, come on. Come on."

The call finally connected and he said, "Stiles?"

"Scott, Luci, I don't think I can get out of here. I can't move."

"Where are you?" Luci asked again. "Stiles, tell us. We can't help if we don't know where you are."

Stiles' voice remained panicked. "I don't know. I don't know, it's too dark. I can't see much and something's wrong with my leg. It's stuck on something. And it's... I think it's bleeding."

"How bad is it? Stiles. How bad?" He didn't answer. "Stiles, come on. I need you to answer. Can you hear my voice?"

He finally answered. "Ah, there's some kind of smell down here. Something smells terrible. It's brutal. My eyes are watering."

"Okay, listen," Scott said. "I'm calling your dad."

"No, no, no, no, don't."

"But your dad-"

"Don't. Just please don't call him. Same goes for you, Luci. Promise me you won't. He already worries about me too much. Scott, please."

Luci frowned. "Your father needs to know, Stiles."

Stiles started sniffling. "No, no, no, just please." His sniffles grew louder and he calmed himself down. "Please don't call him. Come find me. You can do it. He doesn't have to know. Scott, you can find me."

Scott glanced to Luci. "I don't know if I can do this."

Luci met his eyes. "Yes you can."

Stiles suddenly said, "Oh, I gotta call you back. I have to turn my phone off."

"Stiles, wait," Scott said.

"I'm gonna call you back."

"Hold on, Stiles, wait. Hold on, man."

Stiles hung up and she turned to Scott. "I'm going to Stiles' to see if I can find anything."

"Isaac and I going that way too."

"Meet me there then."

Luci made her way to the Stilinski household and up to Stiles' room.

She got a text from Scott saying, 'Stiles thinks he's in an industrial place, and he doesn't think he's alone'.