Worth The Wait

Celestia

          He brings me up to the room with the unique door and then gently places me back on my feet. He leans in for a kiss but I quickly put a hand up.
"Go inside and wait for me." I simply smile.
"You're in no position to be directing orders at me, honey."
"Just give me two minutes. That's all."
"Alright, but don't make me come get you or that pretty little ass of yours is becoming red."
"Not that I would complain," I whisper under my breath.
"What did you say? I couldn't hear you very well."
"Nothing baby! I'll be back." I quickly say before I rush to our bedroom. I immediately head for my closet and look through the box in the corner. I fish through until I find what I was looking for and smile when I have it in my hands. I take off the jeans, tank top, and undergarments I was wearing and toss them in the hamper and replace them with the red thong and top. Taking a quick peek at myself in the mirror as I place my collar around my neck, I silently laugh before I walk out of the room.

          I open the door quietly and I find Ramon with his back facing me. I move my hand behind me to lock the door and then I tiptoe closer to him. My hands slowly glide down his back and then slide around his waist.
"Told you I'd only take two minutes."
"Five more seconds and you wouldn't have-Fuck." he mutters under his breath after he turns around.
"What?" I ask innocently.
"I-I just wasn't expecting this," he replies as his finger hook at one of the straps of the thong. He pulls at it and then lets it go, letting the snapping sound echo the room.
"You remember this?"
"How could I forget this little get up. You were wearing that the day I saw you at the club when you did that very seductive dance of yours."
"Ha, yeah," I smile fondly at the memories.
"Do you miss it?" he asks as he puts his hands around my waist and pulls me closer.
"I do, but I also don't."
"Well, I did miss your dancing, when you were in that room, it felt like you were dancing only for me and my eyes only."
"That's because I was. I wanted to intimidate you. I wanted you to know that I was in charge."
"Oh how quickly that changed," he whispers into my neck which made my cheeks go red.
"Don't get all cocky now sir,"
          He comes up from the crook of my neck and hooks a finger through my velvet collar. His lips glide up against my neck until his teeth bite at my earlobe.
"Tell me what to do one more time and I'm spanking that pretty ass of yours."
          God, I felt very rebellious.
"You've said that before I got here. You're all talk." I grin.
          He tugs at the collar and his hand strikes my behind. It sends a shiver of need down my spine. And I can feel my thong getting damp.
"Last warning,"
"Oh, I'm scared-"

          He picks me up and pins me down on the bed behind us. I smile as he towers over my body.
"Don't you even dare. You really must not want to be fucked. But I know you're craving for it deeply right now," he says as his hand glides down my abdomen and cups my wet pussy. "See you're soaking wet already. I could simply leave you here right now. Without giving you anything."
          I kept my mouth shut. There's no way I was going to let this night go by without a good fuck. I haven't had one in ages. It'll feel like the first time with him all over again.
"If you leave I'll just get myself off."
"That might help I'll admit, but you'd still be craving me." he smiles.
"Fuck me then."
"No."
"Please Ramon," I nearly moan out.
"Tell me how bad you really want it."
"I want it real bad," I whisper breathlessly.
"How far do you wanna take it?"
"All the way. I want all of it."

          He smiles before he leans in and his mouth captures mine in a deep kiss. My hands are moved above my head, his left hand pinning them down against the mattress as he continues to kiss me while his right hand fondles my breasts and nipples, making them hard. I slightly arch my back to him so he could undo the top with his right hand and he then pulls it off. His mouth immediately moves to my breast and I gasp. His now free hand moves down and slips in between my now slick thighs and he quickly dives two fingers into my pussy, curving it just enough to graze my g-spot. I moan out loud, my pussy clenches at his fingers, and my back arches even more.
"M-more Ramon more!"
"In due time my queen. Patience."

          Fuck patience. My heart was ready to leap out of my chest. I felt as if I was going to come just by that one thrust with his fingers. And his slowness was driving me crazy. As if he knew what I was thinking, he picks up the speed and his finger thrusts get harder, quicker, deeper. I moan again. With his hand, he quickly snatches off the thong and throws it across the room.
"Fuck, Ramon. I need you to-"
          His mouth swiftly moves from my breasts right to my throbbing clit. His tongue moves up and down in between my folds and he now has both hands spreading my legs apart.
"You need me to what baby,"
"Fuck me. I need you to fuck me now."
"So demanding. You can wait my love. I promise it'll be worth it."

          More moans escape my mouth as he moves on to pushing his tongue inside of me. My legs start to shake which causes him to only push them further apart. I could feel my orgasm rising inside and I don't think I'd be able to keep it in.
"Ramon I'm going to come." I breathlessly rush out.
"Come, baby. Come into my mouth." he groans as his tongue moves faster.
          Finally, I could hold it in no longer and I let go.

__________

          My body was on fire. I left like a flame that burned for more. Burning for him. He wasn't kidding when he said the wait would be worth it.
"Fuck Ramon, faster."
          He was more than happy to pick up the speed. Going deeper inside of my cunt, reaching my cervix and quickly pulling out almost fully, then ramming it back inside.
"O-Oh fuck! I can't ever get enough!"
"Good, because I'm nowhere near being done with you tonight."

          It takes very little for me to be turned on by Ramon so coming at least three times or more tonight wouldn't be a problem. My drenched pussy clams around his length for the second time and I come all over his cock again. He doesn't stop with his thrusts, instead, he pushes his entire length into me as I began to shake. He finally unties my hands and my nails dig at his back and he groans as my back arches my body closer to his. The tips of my breasts are grazing his chest with only makes him groan more.
"Y-yes! Yes!"
       He finally could no longer hold in his own and he came inside of me after one last deep stroke. We lay there, chest to chest, breathing heavily and staring into the eyes of the other.
"I love you."
"I love you more and most, my queen," he replies as he pushes my hair out of my face.
"You're never going to let me win are you,"
"Never," he smiles before he kisses my body as he moves down in between my legs.

          He gives me a wink before his tongue invades my entrance all over again and I moan in delight.