Decision

Sunday morning begins to light up the room. Kyle, didn't sleep much, too much running through his mind. He slowly creeped out of the bed, used the bathroom, washed his face, and went and sat on the chair. He begins to look over eveything Lyndsay has bought, wondering if he is truly ready. Kyle finds his phone and starts to read about transformation and the process. He reads multiple articles, and stories, feeling nervous and unsure. His mind racing, Kyle realizes tomorrow he has to go back to work. He knows the guys will want him to pay up on the bet, but how does he explain the bra? Nervous he sends an email to his boss,
"Jim,
I regret to inform you, that Friday was my last day. Some unexpected life changing things have come about. I must deal with these changes head on. Sorry for the short notice.
Kyle"
He hits send, sets his phone down, thinking about whats next. So much to do, I have to find a new job, I have to sell my house, I...I... ugh, he sighs. He can hear Lyndsay coming to in the bedroom. He decides to to tell her what he did. Kyle asks Lyndsay to come out and sit with him. She takes a minute, comes walking out, wiping the sleep from her eyes, and putting her hair in a bun. Kyle gestures her to sit.
" So I emailed Jim and quit. I decided that if I must go forward and not look back, I need to do it now before I change my mind. I have one question for you, can I move in here? Since I quit, I have no income. I can stay in the spare room, sell my house, and pay you rent, If thats okay with you?"
Lyndsay eyes open wide, "Omg sweetie yes! You dont have to pay rent, and your definitely not sleeping in the spare room! Your sleeping in my bed, we can turn the spare room into a walk in closet. You know since your wardrobe is across the living room." Lyndsay says playfully. Kyle and Lyndsay talk about plans and what he is going to do, Kyle doesnt have an exact timeline but selling his stuff is first. Lyndsay lets out a screech of excitement, jumps up and hugs him.
"Kyliee your the best! I cant wait! I'll start telling Jim I need help, and by the time your ready to go back to work, he will hire you as my new assistant. Oh I'm so excited! I'm going shopping, can't have you dressed up all the time." She says, giggling with excitement. Lyndsay gets up and goes to her room to get dressed. Few moments later she leaves, and Kyle is left there sitting alone. He fumbles through the make up, and lays it all out. He knows he has to learn how to apply it and look passable for now. Opening his phone, he watches some tutorials from models. Gets up and takes everything into the bathroom. Step by step he begins applying make up. After a few hours, he steps back, looks straight at the mirror. There he is, standing with a face put on that doesnt even look like him."holy crap, I did it!" He says smiling. As he cleans up the make up and counter, he notices his nails are not done. He wants to suprise Lyndsay, and make her proud, so he goes back to the living room, and picks out an outfit. He picks out a light blue pencil dress, a pair of sandles with a low heel, light blue panties and bra, walks back into the bedroom and begins to change his panties. "I almost forgot!, the fake breast!", he shouts. Sliding on the pair of C cup fake breast, he begins to stop. Looks down, and wonders," I think i want bigger, Lyndsay has full double d's, I want those." Saying to himself, feeling and caressing the fake breast. He slides on the bra, noticing it has some padding, and gets it clasped. Makes a few adjustments, and puts on the matching panties. Standing there looking at himself in the mirror, he sees a perky rack and a silky smooth body, with a small buldge in the panties. "Ugh! I wish I didn't have this cage, I wish i could still be free and just hide it.", then it dawns on him, Lyndsay taped it back. So he finds the skin tape, and tapes everything down. "There he says, now it wont show", Kyle finishes getting dressed, slips on the sandals, tightens the buckle, slides the wig on, and poses. He is astonished at how he looks. Playing with his fake hair, he makes it look smooth and fit his face. " Well I look the part, now to I need to find a nail salon, maybe Lyndsay will want to go," he says picking up his phone to call Lyndsay.
She answers and Kyle explains he wants to get his nails done. She screams in excitement, tells Kyle to meet her at her favorite place. He hangs up, grabs his keys, and notices he has a wallet. Frantically he looks for a purse, he goes through what Lyndsay bought and finds nothing. He knows Lyndsay has multiple, so he looks in her closet and finds a shelf full. Picks out one, transfers everything into it, walks out the room, stopping once more to glance at himself, smiles and gets in his truck. As he is driving he realizes that he sounds like Kyle. He knows he can't walk into a nail salon dressed like he is, sounding like a man. Out loud he begins changing his pitch till it sounds just right. He continues to drive and work on his pitch, and his giggles, checking himself in the mirror from time to time. Kyle is so happy that he cant control himself. He begins to feel a pull, looking down he realizes that he is turning himself on, quickly he tries to think and stop himself. Just as the pull subsides, he pulls into the parking lot and parks next to Lyndsay car.
"Omg" Lyndsay says in astonishment.
"You did your make up, and well I might add, you dressed super cute, and.... stole my purse!" As she playfully pushes him.
Lyndsay excited grabs him by the arm and leads him in. She tells the lady that this is Kylie's first mani-pedi and coffin nails with white tips on his fingers, and a standard nail with white tips for the toes. Kyle doesn't know what to think, he just smiles and takes a seat. He sits there legs tight together, enjoying what the lady is doing to his hands and feet. She finishes trimming and buffing, moves him over to another table. Se applies the nails, trims, gives him french tips, then seals them with clear. Kyle looks at them, hand out, fingers apart, and smiles. He goes and sits by the door and waits for Lyndsay. Lyndsay gets a bubble gum pink polish, and a glitter clear. Once Lyndsay finishes up, she pays, and walks out with Kyle. Standing there at her car, she looks at Kyle and smiles.
"Well say something?" She says.
Kyle is his new girlish voice he practiced on the way over says," Thank you, I am going to have to get use to them."
"You practiced your voice, aww you sound so cute. Well, since your all dolled up, looking pretty, and your voice is soft, lets go shopping." She says.
Together they get in her car, and drive away. Kyle keeps looking at his new manicured hands, and then down at his feet, he can't help but smile.
Lyndsay speaks up," So, I guess your mind is set, I didnt expect so much so quickly, I expected resistance. Oh well, means we continue on. Oh, in the morning we will call some movers to move your man junk out of your place, and I know a great realtor who can sell your place quick!" Kyle nods in approval, and flips down the visor and fixes his hair.
" How cute, your checking up on yourself, very good", Lyndsay says, patting Kyle on the leg.
Minutes later they arrive at the mall. Lyndsay quickly geta out, hurring Kyle in. Kyle tries to hurry, but still hasnt learned to walk in heels, even though there not high heels. After stumbling and catching himself, he finally starts to walk, realizing he has to take shorter steps. They enter the mall, and head straight to the lingerie store.
"Well, now that you accepted yourself, lets get you some naughty undies and me some to. Can't make men happy in just simple clothes and outfits" Lyndsay explains. She begins grabbing different sets, holding up to Kyle and then herself. She hands Kyle the ones she approves of, and throws the others back on the rack. Kyle watches Lyndsay jump around, giggling, and skaing her ass as she walks. He follows in complete enjoyment. She finishes, they check out and continue on to other stores. Lyndsay picks out everything, gets Kyle some work outfits, everyday clothes, leggings, skirts, shorts, tops, and even gets him a purse.
"Can't have you stealing mine all the time", Lyndsay says looking back at Kyle playfully. Kyle continues to follow Lyndsay around, hoping from store to store until she decides its time to go back home.
Together they leave the mall, Lyndsay drops Kyle back off at his truck, and says,"hurry home sweetie!"
Following Lyndsay back home he cant help but wonder why Lyndsay wanted him to hurry home. Its not like he had plans to go anywhere else.
They arrive, unload Lyndsay's car and head inside. Kyle takes off his sandals, and begins to remove everything from the bag. Suddenly he realizes there is a bag from a store he didn't remember. Lyndsay quickly rushes over and grabs it.
"That's for later dear" she claims, hurrying into the bedroom with the bag. Kyle finds a pair of short cotton shorts and a tank. Slips off his his wig, then his bra, removes the fake breasts and put on some comfy clothes. Lyndsay reenters the living room," I can't wait for those to be real, its hard to see you without them."
Together Lyndsay and Kyle remove tags, and fold the clothes. She takes them to the spare room and returns. Together, the rest of the evening goes well. Lyndsay makes a small dinner, they eat, go back to sitting on the couch. Turn on the tv, and watch a chick flick. The movie ends, they get up, Lyndsay enters the bathroom and begins washing off her makeup, kyle figures he should do the same. Lyndsay waits till Kyle is done, then rushes him out of the bathroom. " Give me a few, and I will be out..." Lyndsay says smiling. Kyle lays in bed, few moments later the bathroom door opens. Standing in the door way, striking a sexy pose is Lyndsay. She is wearing leather thigh high, high heeled boots, a leather corset that has pushed her ample breasts up, they look like two giant watermelons on her chest. Lyndsay standing there, light coming from the bathroom, Kyle mouth open, gazing, fails to notice whats in Lyndsay hands.