Undeniable

Lyndsay begins to walk over to the bed, in one hand she has a spreader bar with ankle straps. Around her waist is a giant inflatable strap on, its 14inches in length, and 3inches in girth, deflated. She reaches under the bed, pulls out some straps, ties Kyle's hand to the head board. Spreads his legs, and locks on the bar. Grabs another pair of straps and ties his legs vertically to the bed posts. She sits on top of Kyle, begins kissing him, and slowly dry humping him with her huge didlo. Kyle tenses up in enjoyment and lets out a soft girly moan. Lyndsay gets off him, goes to the dresser, pulls out an applicator and a bottle of lube. Turns around and draws some lube out of the bottle. Insirts it into Kyle's expose ass, and injects the lube. He lets out another girly moan. She reaches into her plump, perky breasts and pulls out a key.
" I'm going to unlock you, I need to drain all that man cum from you tonight. It will help you keep those balls tucked away." She says playfully.
Lyndsay unlocks him and Kyle's cock immediately gets hard. She begins to stoke it, leans down, and begins to suck it. Kyle watches in amazement as she is sucking the tip and sliding his hard cock all the way into her mouth. Lyndsay pulls up, leaving his covered in spit. Turns back and grabs what appears to be a cup and funnel.
"Don't worry, I wont make a mess on you, thats what this is for, your going to get off until im satisfied, then swallow every bit of yourself." She says slowly strocking his cock.
Kyle begins to tense up as she plays with the head of his throbbing cock, he feels her didlo around the outside of his ass. Slowly she starts to work it in. Little by little she pushes it in, pulls it out, and then a little further in. Kyle begins to moan more and arch his back, he has never felt so much pleasure in his life! Kyle feels the dildo all the way in, and the straps against his bare ass. Lyndsay is stroking him with a frim grip and not leaving any part of his cock left out. She begins to thrust slowly and passionatly. Kyle's moans become louder and his back arching, he can feel his cum, working its way up his shaft. He moans in the loudest, girliest voice as he comes. Lyndsay catches it in the cup, stroking him faster. Kyle is shaking and moaning, enjoying every second of finally getting off without his cage.  As his shaking subsides Lyndsay begins to inflate her dildo in Kyle. He feels his tight ass hole being stretched wider and wider. She is thrusting into him harder and full strokes of her cock. Kyle tenses, pulling on the straps, moaning like the girls he used to fuck. She keeps stroking him and thrusting into him, didlo at its max expansion. Kyle's asshole stetched as wide as a water bottle, he continues to moan. Lyndsay stroking him harder and faster, Kyle blows another load of cum into the cup. This time he is shaking even harder, he feels weak and satisfied. Lyndsay isnt done, she begins to trust into him him hard and fast, that her bed is moving, the sounds of leather slapping against Kyle's ass echos. Thrusting and stroking faster, and harder, Kyle can feel Lyndsay's giant cock hitting every spot in him. He looks down his chest and can see his inside moves as she is thrusting. He lays his head back moaning and screaming, just then, he cums. He has cum harder then ever before, and its shaking like hes naked in the cold. Lyndsay pulls herself out, and watches Kyle's gaping ass hole flex and throb. Kyle begins to go soft, and Lyndsay slides his cage back on.
"Now that your drained, it looks even cuter. Drink up sweetie, we dont waste cum." Lyndsay says as she inserts the funnel into his mouth. Kyle begins to smell his cum, watching her pour it into the funnel. As it slides down the funnel into his mouth, he can feel the warmth and saltiness of himself. Finally the cup is emptied, Lyndsay removes the funnel and Kyle takes a big gulp.
"Good girl!" Say Lyndsay patting him on the chest. She undoes all the restraints and tells Kyle to take a shower. Slowly he gets up, legs feeling like jello, he wobbles to the bathroom. Starts the shower, hrabs his tooth brush and brushes his teeth while looking in the mirror. He can see his eyes watery, face looking depleted and pale. Spits out the toothpaste and spit. Gets in the shower and washes the lube and sweat off his body. He finishes and dries off. Gets dressed into a fresh pair of panties, sweats and a baggy pink t shirt. He walks in to the bedroom, lays down and passes out.