Twenty-one.

Once they had figured out the details, all that was left was to let the Polyjuice Potion finish brewing. Draco would go with Hermione, who was going to polyjuice as Bellatrix (thanks to a stray hair she found on her belongings) and Regulus, who was going to alter his appearance and just pretend to be another death eater to Gringotts, where they would carefully access Bellatrix's vault and grab the cup. Ron and Harry had enlisted the help of Nymphadora Tonks to sneak into the ministry- where they planned on polyjuicing as a few knocked out ministry officials and grab the locket. Sirius and Remus were to stay home, as the potion took a month to brew and Remus would be too close to the full moon again to be able to use any transfiguration magic or polyjuice strong enough to transform him.

Kreacher had been more than helpful sneaking in and out of Hogwarts. Draco had memorized the exact layout of Snape's potion ingredient closet and with Harry watching the map to make sure nobody was around, Kreacher had done a fine job of stealing the supplies Hermione needed to brew the potion.

"Did I ever mention how much of a turn on it is to watch you brew potions?" Regulus grinned at Hermione, who was carefully stirring the cauldron, trying to magically tie her hair up at the same time as the steam began to affect it.

"Yes, I am sure I look stunning right now," she commented sarcastically. She stood in the one of the many formal dining rooms that Grimmauld Place had, the table had been perfect to support the weight of the cauldron and had given Hermione enough space to work.

"Let me help," Regulus insisted as Hermione was too focused on counting her stirs to get the hair spell right. He snatched the hair tie from the air, gathering Hermione's hair and pulling it up into a high ponytail for her, leaning forward to kiss her neck after he had fixed her hair for her.

"I'm still sitting right here," Draco commented and Regulus sighed, turning his head to look at him. "You can leave," he commented right back.

"And miss out on watching Granger actually brew a potion instead of trying to best her with my own cauldron? Unlikely," Draco chuckled and Hermione looked at him with surprise. "Your potions somehow always came out better than mine," the blonde admitted begrudgingly. "Now, I can actually watch you and figure out why."

"Because you and Theo chattered too much," Hermione answered in a matter of fact tone. The blush from previous days creeped back onto Draco's ears and Hermione smirked, "Clearly you weren't focused properly on your cauldron."

"So," Regulus' smirk matched Hermione's as he pulled out one of the other chairs, turning it backwards and sitting down in it as he looked at Draco. "Tell us about your best friend... or is he your boyfriend?"

"What?" Draco stuttered, his eyes snapping from Hermione to Regulus.

"Since you want to be in here so badly, let's let Hermione focus on this polyjuice. Theo-best friend or boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend..." Draco muttered quietly.

"Sorry mate, you'll have to speak up-didn't quite catch that," Regulus commented, even though from Hermione's face he knew both of them had heard Draco quite clearly. "I said..." Draco paused, his voice trailing off. "Boyfriend."

"No!" Hermione exclaimed loudly with an excited gasp, having fully finished stirring and now waiting for the potion to change to its proper color.

"Hermione? Everything alright?" Harry and Ron poked their heads into the dining room. "We were heading to the kitchen and we heard you shout."

Draco quickly shot Hermione and Regulus a pleading look and Regulus cleared his throat. "All good, Granger's just yelling at me for annoying her."

Ron narrowed his eyes, "You're not going to turn us all into cats, right Mi?"