𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒🌹

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

As a woman who was not yet married but pregnant in 1811 France there were 2 options quickly get married and make it out like the child was his, or do the unimaginable.

Something that made Alice gag at the thought of.

Alice lived with her cousin Elizabeth and as they tried to keep Alice's pregnancy a secret it was no use, as they walked down the streets of the market people would tell Alice to cut down on the food or call her names that no one should be called.

𝟗 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
_______________

Alice woke up with the worst pain imaginable. Oh dear god. Alice panicked as the pain was getting worse.

She cried out.

soon everyone rushed in her cousin, the maids and her fiancé.

________________

"PUSH!" The maid screamed. "AUGHHH." Alice struggled and screeched in agony sweat dripped down her forehead and tears came from corners of her eyes.

Then the pain subsided when she saw her.

Her baby girl. The maid held the new born as it cried. "Let me hold her please." Alice begged reaching out for the infant. Her fiancé rubbed her hair and sighed. "Please let me see her!" The maid only moved away from Alice's sobbing figure.

"Please!"

"Please...."

𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

_________

Alice stood outside the booming party as people whispered and talked horribly of her.

And Anthony sat under a tree knowing what he must do. He must marry Alice.

And maybe it what he should have done all those years ago instead of letting her run away. Alice sat on the stairs breathing heavily.

Her past always caught up to her, Anthony always caught up to her. And the thing she did 2 years ago.

It's short I know but hey! I tried hope you guys liked it!

Also will Alice ever find her baby? And will Anthony ever know?