𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍 (𝐩𝐭 𝟐)

𝐋𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐜𝐞́ 𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬. 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭.

𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐄𝐝𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝.

🌹

Alice awoke to her cousin humming and dancing around their room. "Goodness Elizabeth are you ever quiet?"

"Nope." Elizabeth said.

A knock came at the door, "Who is it?" Alice called.

"It's just me." Eloise answered, Eloise was Alice's favorite bridgerton for they shared the same desire to never get married. "Come in!" Alice said standing up. Eloise opened the door and she was revealed to be wearing a light blue dress that wasn't like the dresses she usually wore instead of her hair being down it was neatly tucked up. "My, my little bridgerton I do have to say you look gorgeous." Alice said smiling making Eloise blush a little.

"I just came to see Elizabeth." Eloise said straightening her posture. Elizabeth smiled and said, "well then there is no time to waste come along!"

The intertwined their arms and walked off Elizabeth still talking. Alice closed the door and looked to her purple gown that had a gorgeous design.

( I do not own this dress all credits to the wonderful person who made this gown!)

🌹

"We'll be late for Pall mall!" Elizabeth whined causing Alice to roll her eyes.

"We must make haste!" Elizabeth whined yet again dragging Alice to the field.

Once they got there all the bridgerton siblings had their eye on Alice and Anthony was taking aback.

"I apologize for being late my lord." "It is quite alright, now let's get started shall we?" Anthony stuttered.

"Miss Alice-"

"Miss Jones." Alice corrected.

"Would you like to take the first pick?"

"Of what?" "Of the mallet." Anthony answered.

"Absolutely." Alice smirked knowing which one to pick.

She picked up the mallet of death making everyone gasp. "The mallet of death." Benedict said. Anthony shifted his feet annoyed, "what a great pick miss Jones."

"Did you not threaten to beat me if I ever chose that mallet?" Collin complained. "You exaggerate." Anthony snapped making Alice and Eloise chuckle.

WOOOO another chapter!!! I'm so proud my myself someone give me a pay on the back😩🤞