𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍🌹 (𝐩𝐭 𝟏)

🌹

"𝐂ousin!" Elizabeth beamed. "Eliza." Alice said a little less happy. "Why the frown?"

Elizabeth pushed passed Alice and walked into the grand house. "My, I love what you have done to the place!" "Thank you Eliza." Alice said with her arms crossed. "Why have you come?"

"Me?" Elizabeth asked frowning. "Well, James lupin wrote to me." She said and sweat dripped down Alice's forehead. "W-what of h-him?"

Elizabeth looked down at Alice's ring. "I see the viscount proposed." She spat coldly.

Elizabeth hated Anthony with her very being, she hated him for what he did to Alice's reputation. When there was yet another knock at the door. "Ah let me get it!" Elizabeth said opening the door.

Anthony stood there and awkwardly asked if  Alice was home. "No, she is not. And if she was why would she want to see you my lord?"

"Well she is my fiancé and she is right beh-"

Elizabeth shut the door in his face and dusted her deep blue gown, "well, let's catch up shall we?"

  🌹

There were two more weeks and Alice would be a bride and no longer free, her and Anthony attended ball after ball and even had a luncheon with the queen about their marriage and she fully supported it.

Until Anthony asked if Alice would like to go to his country home, where she had ran from all those years ago. "Yes I'll go." Alice sighed.

"Great!" Anthony said looking to his mother who smiled brightly.

  🌹

Alice sat in a carriage with her cousin Elizabeth.

"I don't have a good feeling about this." Elizabeth stated. "You never do."

"If he touches you I'll cut his hand off." Elizabeth stated. "My god Eliza do not be so harsh I do not wish to be here any more than you do."

"Well-."

"We're here!" Alice whisper yelled getting Elizabeth to shut up. Alice stepped out the carriage and looked around at the beautiful house and smiled. "Enjoying the view?" Anthony asked. "Well you just ruined it." Alice said. Anthony groaned and turned to Elizabeth, "Ah, good evening miss Elizabeth."

"She's a very good judge of character." Alice said smirking.

"Well the evening was good until you came along lord bridgerton." Elizabeth said coldly. Alice chuckled while Anthony looked annoyed.

Ahhhhh another chapter!!! Crazy right?