Chapter two

Y/N's pov:
         I get up and look at the person I accidentally fell onto. It was a man, a handsome one. "Im so sorry!" I said as I reach my hand out to help him up! "Oh it's ok!" The man said as he grabbed my hand to get up. "My name is Eduardo but you can just call me Eddie." The man says. "My name is Y/n. It's nice to meet you Eddie!" I said. "It's nice to meet you too Y/n." Eddie said. Eddie and I were having a long conversation and found out that we had a lot in common. I had completely forgot about my friend until they texted me.

Bff-your friend                     Y/n-you

Bff: WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!

Y/n: IM SORRY I WAS LATE AND BUMPED INTO SOMEONE AND WE STARTED TALKING!

Bff: HURRY UP BEFORE I LEAVE!

Y/n- OK!

"Ugh!" I mumble. "Whats wrong?" Eddie says. "I forgot I was meeting my friend at the coffee shop and now they are mad at me. I got to go. But I will give you my phone number so you can text me later." "Ok!" Eddie says as he gives me his phone so I can add my phone number to his contacts. I add my phone number to his contacts so he can text me later and I give him his phone back. "Welp it was good meeting you but I have to go. Bye!" I said to Eddie. "Bye! It was good meeting you too!" Eddie said back as I get up to leave. I walk into the coffee shop and sit at the table my friend was sitting at.

*time skip because why not*

Y/n's pov:
          I just got home from meeting my friend and go to my recording room because I forgot to upload the video I edited. As I get onto to YouTube to upload the video I get a text message.

E-Eddie               Y/n-You

E: Hey dawg! Its Eddie!

Y/n: Hey!

E: Hey! I thought about something. What if we make a vr video together.

Y/n: Omg that's a good idea! When are we going to record it?

E: I was thinking tomorrow. Is that ok with you?

Y/n: Yeah that's actually perfect!

E: alright! My account is "Eddievr". You can add me as a friend today or tomorrow.

Y/n: I will add you tomorrow! My account is "Y/n_plays_vr".

E: Alright! I guess I will talk to you tomorrow

Y/n: Yep! Talk to you tomorrow!

I turned off my phone and upload the video onto YouTube. After I upload the video I go downstairs with my phone to watch some anime. I was looking for an anime to watch but all I could think about was Eddie. "Am I in love?" I think to myself. "Maybe I am. I mean I have never felt this feeling before. Maybe this is the feeling of love." I try to stop thinking about him.

*another time skip*

It was 10:00 pm. "I should go to bed" I think to myself. I go to my room and get into my pj's. I walk over to my bed and plug my phone into my charger and put my phone on my nightstand by my bed. I get into bed and get into the covers. I try to go to sleep but all I can think about is Eddie. I can't stop thinking about him. After a few minutes in bed thinking about Eddie I somehow fall asleep.

___________________________________
To be continued.... I hope you enjoyed this chapter!