Chapter three

Eddie's pov:
I wake up and turn on my phone to see what time it is. I see that its is 10:00 am. I text y/n to see if she is awake. After that I get up and go downstairs to the kitchen get something to eat. I didn't feel like cooking anything so I just ate a bowl of cereal. After i finish my bowl of cereal I walk over to the sink and wash my bowl and put the bowl away. I realized that I forgot my phone so I go back upstairs and get my phone. I go back downstairs to the living room to watch something. As I'm looking for something to watch my phone goes off. I look at my phone to see that I got a message from Gaege (Juicy)

G-Gaege(juicy) E-Eddie

G- Hey Eddie, do you want to make a video today?

E- I would but I promised my other friend Y/n I would make a video with her today, sorry.

G- Oooo does someone have a crush?

E- No I don't shut the fuck up.

G- Mhm sureeeeeeee.

E- Whatever.

G- Well, I guess I will ask someone else if they want to make a video since you would rather make a video with your girlfriend.

E: SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!

G: Whatever you say.

I turned off my phone and went back to looking for something to watch. I think I was blushing from what Gaege said about her being my girlfriend. I think I am in love with a her. I have never felt this way before.

*time skip because why not*

Eddie's pov:
In the middle of a show I was watching I get a FaceTime call from Y/n.

Y/n-you E-Eddie

Y/n- Heyyyyyyy Eddie!

E- Hey Y/n! How did you sleep?

Y/n- Honestly I didn't get a lot of sleep. How did you sleep?

E- I'm sorry you didn't get a lot of sleep! I sleep ok. I also didn't get a lot of sleep. Do you want to come over and hang out?

Y/n- It's fine I normally don't get a lot of sleep. But I would love to come over and hang out! Just text me your address and I will come over!

E- Ok! I guess I will see you later!

Y/n- Yeah see you later!

Y/n's pov:
Me and Eddie hung up and he texted me his address. I got dressed into a the boys sucker punch t-shirt and some black shorts. I grabbed my phone and keys and drove to Eddie's house. His house wasn't that far from my house.

Eddie's pov:
I hear a knock on the door a few minutes after me and y/n FaceTimed. I open the door to y/n standing there. I gave her a hug and welcomed her in. I asked her what she wanted to do and she said she wanted to make a video on my channel where she plays vr horror. I agreed and we went to my recording room.

___________________________________
To be continued... I hope you liked this chapter