Chapter seven

Eddie's pov;

I turned off my phone and look and see Y/n coming down with a bag of stuff. "Are you ready to go?" Y/n said. "Yeah lets go!" Eddie said. We get to her car and she starts to drive back to my place.

*time skip because I'm lazy*

Y/n's pov:

I pulled into Eddie's driveway and turn off my car. We both get out of the car and he grabs my bag for me. "Thank you!" I said to him. "You're welcome!" He said back to me. We both walk into the house and Eddie goes upstairs and puts my bag in his room. I sit down on the couch and my phone goes off. I check to see what it is. My mom messaged me in instagram. I turned my phone off put my phone down. Eddie comes down the stairs and sits by me on the couch. "You look a bit scared is something wrong?" Eddie asked. "Its my mom. She messaged me on instagram." I said. "Do you want me do deal with her?" Eddie asked. "No its fine." I said. "Ok if you say so. Do you want to watch a movie?" Eddie asked. "Sure!" I said. Eddie and I were looking for a movie to watch when my phone went off. I look at my phone to see it was my mom. I turned off my phone and put it on the coffee table and then sighed. Eddie wrapped his arm around me which made me blush a little. We found a movie to watch and I was shivering because I was cold. "Do you want me do get a blanket?" Eddie asked. "Yes please." I said. Eddie got up and got a blanket. As he was gone my mom kept spamming me with messages. He came back with a blanket and gave it to me. "Thank you." I said. "You're welcome." Eddie said. I cover up in the blanket and watch the movie.

*time skip because why not*

Y/n's pov:

The movie was over and I was pretty tired. "Eddie im tired can we go to bed?" I ask him. "Of course we can! Im pretty tired too. But where are you going to sleep tonight?" Eddie said. "Well I was thinking I could sleep in your room but if you don't want me to thats fine." I said. I saw him blush a little bit and he said, "No you can sleep in my room I don't care." Eddie said. "Ok! Then I am sleeping in your room." I said. We walk to his room and get into our pjs. After we got into our pj's we got in bed and fell asleep.

*another time skip because im lazy*

Eddie's pov:

I woke up and saw that Y/n was still sleeping and was cuddling me. I blush a little bit and get on my phone and see that I got a text message from Gaege.

J-Juicy/Gaege E-Eddie

J- So have you told Y/n how you really feel yet?

E- Dawg chill I just woke up and Y/n is still asleep.

J- Are you sure you aren't just scared to tell her?

E- I mean I am a bit scared but I am going to do it.

J- You better do it.

E- I will. But I am going to make breakfast for both of us so I will talk to you later.

J- Ok! Talk to you later.

I turn off my phone and try to get up but Y/n grabs onto me tighter and says, "No. Don't get up." I grab onto her and give her a kiss on top of her head and I saw her blush a little. I could tell that she was starting to wake up. "Good morning Y/n." I said. "Good morning Eddie." Y/n said. "Do you want to watch a movie while we eat breakfast?" I asked. "Sure!" Y/n said. "Ok!" I said. We both got up and went downstairs. Y/n sat down on the couch to look for a movie to watch while I made breakfast. Y/n found a movie to watch and we started to watch it as we ate breakfast. Half way through the movie we finished our breakfast so I took both our plates and washed them. "Thank you!" Y/n said. "You're welcome!" I said as I sat back down to watch the movie

*time skip because why not*

Eddie's pov:
the movie was over and I look over at Y/n and she looks over at me and I thought that I should tell her how I really feel. "Y/n I have something to say. Its really important." I said. "Ok whats up?" Y/n said. "I know that i have only known you for four days but I love you so much and I was wondering if maybe you would want to be my girlfriend." I said. "I love you too! And i would love to be your girlfriend!" Y/n said.

___________________________________
To be continued. I hope you liked this chapter!