3.5

Bryce is sitting on her bike as Willie sits on his bike beside her while Roman leans against his car on the other side of her

Bryce is sitting on her bike as Willie sits on his bike beside her while Roman leans against his car on the other side of her. Brian sits on his hood as he, Roman, Bryce, and Willie enjoy the atmosphere around them while reminiscing about the old days, causing Dom to smile because of how similar they are to his old group of friends.

"Hey, Toretto," Agent Hobbs calls as he and his team walk towards them. "You're under arrest." Hobbs looks at Bryce and Willie confused because they didn't have files come up when he ran all known associates of Toretto and O'Conner.
"Arrest?" Dom asks him with a raised eyebrow. "I don't feel like I'm under arrest. How about you, Brian?"
"No, not a bit," Brian answers him as he smirks at Hobbs. "Not even a little bit."
"Just give it a minute. It'll sink in," Hobbs tells them with a smirk.
"We didn't kill those feds. That was Reyes," Brian states with a shrug.
"I don't give a shit," Hobbs says with a glare. "I'm just here to bring in two assholes whose names hit my desk."
"Yeah, sounds like a real hero," Bryce taunts him with an eye roll, knowing his type.
"That's funny," Hobbs says as he steps forward before turning his attention on Brian. "From a guy who took the oath of a cop, then went against everything it stood for. Or being a wannabe tough guy prick who beat a man half to death with a socket wrench." Bryce crosses her arms across her chest as she stands between Brian and Dom protectively while Willie stands slightly behind her. "Yeah, real tough. You turn around and put your hands behind your back."
"I don't think so," Dom says as he walks towards Hobbs while Brian stands beside Bryce.
"Your mistake is thinking you got a goddamn choice, boy," Hobbs tells him with a glare as he takes a step closer before his team quickly raises their guns.
"And you're mistake?" Dom says with a smirk while taking another step closer to him. "Thinking you're in America. You're a long way from home. This is Brazil." Dom raises his arms, causing all of the people around them to raise their guns at Hobbs' team. Dom smirks at Hobbs as Hunt slowly walks up to him.
"Come on, boss. Another day," Hunt tells him while cautiously looking at all the guns. "Come on, H, it's a lot of heat."
"I'll see you soon, Toretto," Hobbs says to Dom as he steps back slowly.
"I look forward to it, Cop," Dom responds with a smirk before Hobbs walks off as his team follows. They drive off before Tej leans up and calls Mia.

"Tracker's on," Tej tells her.
"Got them," Mia responds as she types on the computer.