5.5

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

Santos and Tego head to a casino in Monaco, where they bet almost all of their money on roulette.

Tej returned home where he fulfilled his dream of opening a garage. Tej is working on a car when Roman pulls up in a nice car before getting out in a nice suit. Roman walks around the car before opening the door for a woman in a dress that matches his suit.
"So, this is your dream, huh?" Roman asks as he walks over to Tej.
"It's enough for me, man," Tej answers him before he points at Roman's car. "I take that's your dream."
"Absolutely. What up, boy?" Roman says before they bro hug. "You know what's crazy? There's only four of those cars in the whole world. Yeah, I got the only one in the Western Hemisphere. I made a sheikh in Abu Dhabi an offer he could not refuse."
"Huh. That's a nice lady you got there, too," Tej says as they look at the car and the girl.
"Absolutely," Roman says in agreement as he waves at the girl. "We got to go, man. Let's do this."
"Okay, I'll drive once Willie gets here," Tej tells him with a shrug.
"In that?" Roman asks as he points at the car Tej had been working on. "Come on, man, no way."
"No, no. Not in this," Tej says before pointing at the car almost identical to Roman's that drives up. "In that." The two girls wave from inside the car.
"Are you serious right now? Man, this crazy!" Roman says as he walks towards the car.
"Yes, so I guess that means there are two in the Western Hemisphere, huh? What's your smart ass got to say now?" Tej questions Roman with a smirk on his face as Willie pulls up on his new bike.
"You know what? We can always shine together, baby," Roman says as he looks at the car before giving Willie a bro hug.
"Get dressed, man," Willie says as he motions towards Tej. "We got things to do!"

Han is driving through Berlin with Gisele in his lap as they kiss before planning where they are going next

THE CANARY ISLANDS

Brian and Mia are walking along the beach before they stop to kiss. They walk back up to their house as they hear an engine before seeing a Challenger. Dom and Elena get out of the Challenger before they walk over to Mia and Brian, who have smiles on their faces.

"Yes, Willie, I'll tell them hi for you," Bryce says with a giggle as she pulls up beside Dom's Challenger in a Subaru Impreza WRX STi

"Okay, I'll tell Rome and Tej that you said hi and to behave," Willie says with a smirk.
"Thank you. I'll talk to you later. I got to go," Bryce says before hanging up as she gets out of her car.

"Nice surprise," Brian says as he pulls Bryce into a hug once she reaches them. Dom smiling at how big Mia's pregnant belly had gotten. "Crazy, right?" Elena and Mia go sit on the beach while Brian, Bryce, and Dom stay on the back porch.
"This is the happiest I've ever seen my sister," Dom says as Brian nods in agreement.
"It's because we're free," Brian tells him before he looks out at all of their cars. "You know, I want another shot."
"Yeah?" Bryce asks with a raised eyebrow as she and Dom turn to face him.
"Yeah. No wagers, nobody else. Just you two and me, once and for all," Brian explains, causing Bryce to let out a laugh before looking out at the cars knowing that the modifications that she had made on her car would help her keep up with or beat Dom and Brian.

"You sure you can handle the disappointment, Bri?" Bryce asks him with a smirk.
"Are you, Bre?" Brian asks her back with a competitive smile.
"All right, O'Conner's," Dom says as he looks at him with a nod. "Let's see what you got."

Brian, Bryce, and Dom are out racing when Brian receives the call from Elena that Mia's water had broken. So, Brian, Bryce, and Dom are currently racing to the hospital. Brian gets in front of Bryce and Dom as they go around a curve before Bryce gets in front of Brian as they take the next curve. Brian passes Bryce again as they race into town. Bryce gets beside Brian before he gets in front of her as they turn down the road to the hospital.

"Señor O'Conner. Señor O'Conner!" A nun calls in Spanish as they get out of their cars. "Hurry! Come!"
"It's all right. I've got it," Elena tells the nun in Spanish as she rushes over to the nun before she walks over to Brian. "It's okay, you're just in time."

"You're going to be a great father, Bri," Bryce says as she walks over with Dom, who wraps an arm around Elena.
"What makes you so sure?" Brian asks her with a worried look, knowing how their dad was never there for them.
"Because I'll be there to kick your ass if you ain't," Dom answers him, causing Brian to smile.
"Get in there. Go," Bryce tells Brian with an excited smile.
"Brian," Dom says as Brian walks over to the nuns before he turns back to Dom. "Remember, the second you go through those doors, everything changes. Our old life is done." Brian nods before the nuns lead him inside. As soon as Mia sees him enter the room, she reaches a hand out to him. Brian takes her hand before kissing her.

"It's a boy!" Brian says excitedly as he rushes out a few minutes later, causing Bryce to quit pacing before pulling her brother into a hug. "I'm a father."
"And I'm an Aunt," Bryce says as if it was the most crazy thing ever.
"You want to meet him?" Brian asks her, causing her to quickly nod. Brian leads Bryce inside to Mia, who is holding their son. "We kind of tried to pick his middle name by taking letters from yours and Willie's middle names." Bryce looks at Brian confused since her name is Bryce Louise O'Conner and Willie's is Willie Andrew Lambert. Brian picks the baby up before carefully placing him into Bryce's arms. "Meet your nephew, Jack Arlo O'Conner."