4.5

"You good?" Willie asks as he and Bryce walk over to Roman while playfully shoving each other

"I'm all set," Roman says with a nod as he closes his trunk.
"Yo, Tego. Van good?" Han asks as he walks over to his car.
"You know we're always good, bro," Tego answers him with a nod.
"Hobbs is on the other side of the city," Mia says as she checks on the tracker on her computer. "We're not going to get a better window."
"Okay, guys, it's show time!" Dom calls as he rolls up the plans. "First team in position, let's go."
"I'll see you out there Bri!" Bryce calls as she and her brother share a thumbs up. "Come on, guys, let's get rich!" Bryce and Willie share a salute with Roman before getting in their car, leading the team out of the hideout.

Hobbs had found the tracker before raiding the hideout, shortly after the others had left. Dom, Brian, Mia, and Vince are cuffed before they are loaded into the back of Hobbs' vehicle to be transported to the airport.
"Have the Marshals meet us at the airport when we land," Hobbs says as he speaks on the phone. Hobbs gets off of the phone before looking in front of him to see a man on the roof of the building in front of him. "Ambush!" The man on the building, fires a bazooka before taking out the car in front of them. Hobbs grabs his walkie as they come to a stop. "Wilkes, suppression fire. Shut them down." The car behind them stops as more of Reyes' men show up with guns. Hobbs' team gets out of the car behind them, firing at Reyes' guys. "Stagger step. Cover me." Hunt gets out of the car firing at Reyes' men. Hobbs looks at Elena. "Watch them." Hobbs gets out of the car before Brian covers Mia. Hobbs takes out a few of Reyes' men.

"Something's not right," Han says over the walkie as the team waits for Dom and Brian. "They should be here by now."
"Han's right," Bryce says as she and Willie share a worried look. "You all head back to the hideout. Stay safe."
"What about you and Willie?" Roman asks as he starts his car back up.
"I'll drive around and see if we can see anything," Bryce answers him as Willie to give her a nod.
"Stay safe, Chica," Gisele tells her as she heads back to the hideout.

"Cut us loose!" Brian yells at Elena.
"Come on! Cut us loose!" Vince also yells at Elena, who looks at Dom. Hobbs starts making his way around the car as his team takes out Reyes' men. Zizi, Reyes' right hand man, fires the bazooka, hitting the second car which sends Hobbs flying back. Hunt goes to run over to Hobbs but is gunned down. Hobbs looks over at Fusco, who is trying to get out of the first car as two grenades are dropped by Fusco before they blow. Hobbs looks around at the rest of his dead team before several of Reyes' men start running towards him. Hobbs struggles to move before Reyes' men start get gunned down, causing Hobbs to turn to see Dom, Brian, and Vince. Dom walks over to Hobbs with a shotgun in his hands before Dom reaches out his hand to Hobbs, who takes his hand before Dom pulls him up. Dom wraps Hobbs' arm around his shoulders before he helps him towards the car while Vince and Brian cover them. Two men are running towards Brian as his gun jams, causing Brian to quickly back up before Brian falls to the ground while still backing up until he sees the two men fall to the ground with each of them being shot twice. Brian quickly looks behind himself to see Bryce and Willie with their guns raised.
"Cover me," Bryce tells Willie before she quickly makes her way over to Brian, helping him up. "Get out of here. We're right behind you." Brian nods as they reach the vehicle before Bryce and Willie cover them. Elena crawls into the driver's seat and Mia gets into the passenger seat as Brian, Dom, Hobbs, and Vince climb inside.