Chapter 8

Felix POV:

God she is prone to accidents! But she sounded so funny when she swears!  I quickly ran to catch her, and I caught her just in time! God she is going to have a headache after this for sure!

"Katie, would you mind going up to my room, and in my bag there is aftershave, that should wake her up!" She nodded and ran up, I looked at Callum. "Cal can you please run to the kitchen and grab some peas in a the bag and a nice soft blanket? Please? Thanks Bro." I quickly asked as he nodded. Kat was knocked out cold. This has happened to Marzia once, so I knew what to do. God Kaitlin had started crying after she swore. I picked her up bridal style and took her to what was going to be my spot on the couch. She can have it, her head is going to hurt after this. I will just take hers, it's right on the floor beside the couch. She looked so peaceful, I appreciated for what she did earlier. I brushed the hair away from her eyes but Katie came in after I did it. She handed the aftershave to me I waved it under her nose... Her eyes fluttered eventually open, and Callum ran in with it all the stuff, I took the frozen bag and placed it on her head, and she mumbled something. I couldn't quiet understand her, so I asked.

"Kaitlin, what did you just say?" She didn't answer... Well not for about two minuets... But when she replied she said that all she said was that the door needs to be removed. I chuckled and she sat up... Looking cheerier than ever.

Katie's POV:

I know what she said, but he doesn't. Callum knows, I could tell by his face. She has been my friend since year 2 !!! God, why him? He has a Girlfriend.

Callum's POV:

She said the three words you don't hear from your best friend, who is shy, funny, crazy and beautiful. The three words? I love you... She said them to Felix's face. I think Katie noticed as well but he didn't. I think Felix has a girlfriend though, she must of forgotten about her cause then she covered up what she ACTUALLY said.

(A/N: I will skip the two weeks on purpose... There is some stuff up my sleeve. Trying to make it more emotional and dramatic here... GOD so hard to write a story. See ya soon Bros! Love ya loads! Mawahh 👊👊)

Kaitlin's POV:

Two weeks passed so fast I was leaving to go home in a couple of days. Felix, today helped me make a YouTube channel. I don't even know what to do on there... Felix reckons I should do video games but then also do music covers. I agreed. "And then Kitty we can both look at what we both are up to when I leave" it sunk in as if I was drowning... Felix was leaving tomorrow, tears came to my eyes. We had become really close recently, best friend close. I didn't want it to be over.

"You leave tomorrow don't you?" I struggled to ask. I wanted him to shack his head and say, leave you? Never Kitty... But I knew the answer and he did too, he nodded slowly. I couldn't help it, I ran out of the room. "Kaitlin WAIT!!" He called. I didn't stop, I kept on running, I ran to the park about a 5 minuet drive away from the hire house. I finally slowed down when I reached the park, I went over to the swing. It always seems to calm me down, the movement of me going up and down in the air at that speed. After about half an hour I finally stopped swinging, I checked the time on my phone 7.50pm. Holy crap! I have been at this park for awhile, I also had 20 missed calls. 3 from Callum, 2 from Katie, and 15 from Felix. I text all three,

"Don't worry bout me I will be home later. Please don't bug me when I get home, I just need a 'Break' thx 4 understanding... Felix I will still take you to the airport, the others... Tag along if ya want" I sent the txt. I was starting to get cold, so I get up and slowly started to walk home. I eventually get there, the door is still unlocked, someone isn't in bed yet... I walk in, over to my bed/couch. There is a note, I pick it up. It says: "In my room, still awake, love to talk? Please? Kitty..." Damn guess I better go up. I slowly walk up the stairs, and opened the door only to find Felix sitting up on the bed, wide awake.

"Hey Kitty" He says in a soft tone. He pats on the bed next to him, I sit down facing him.

"What did you want Felix?"

"Kaitlin, why did you run out on me? We were talking about me leaving and then you ran away." He asked in a sad tone

"That's the answer right there, your leaving. You don't even like it there..."

"I love it there Kat"

"Felix..." I was crying fully now "If you go I will never see you again, you are on the complete other side of London, Marzia will kill you if you even say my name. Your one of my bestest friends now!" I couldn't say anymore. I was sobbing. Felix embraced me in a bear hug. He held me for ages until I fell asleep on the other side of his bed.

I woke up to Felix on the edge of his bed zipping up his bag... "Morning Felix... Ready to go?" I asked wearily. "Yeah Kaitlin, you just need to get changed... You are a total mess, haha were you rolling in the dirt last night, like a pig?" He laughed. I playfully hit him on the head.

"Nope, I was at the park! And it's only on my clothes!" I yelled as I got up and walked to the closet where all my clothes were... "Out you get Felix, I gotta get changed" I pointed to the door, he groaned and eventually got out... Only cause he was to god damn lazy to move. I quickly put on a grey singlet, skinny jeans, and my bro fist jumper. My hair was in high pigtails, and I was wearing my black ballet flats. I called out to Felix that he can come in, when he came in and saw my jumper he smiled.

"I can make that jumper limited addition? If you want I just need a felt marker"

I pointed to the dresser, he walked up to the marker, took it and walked over to me, and signed my jumper. It said, To Kitty, keep on going Bro! From Pewds.

I laughed at the fact that he wanted to sign my jumper. I quickly looked at my watch, we need to get going, I grab his bag and started to take it out to the car, Pewds came out in a beanie and with some sunnies on, I laughed. "What?!" He yelled.

I took off my jumper and gave it to him. "If you think that a beanie and sunnies, are going to protect you from fangirls... Haha think again sunshine! Wear my jumper till you leave, doofus!" We both laughed, and drove to the airport.