Chapter 10

It was five in the morning and my Computer was beeping like crazy when I woke up. I shot up like a rocket. Oh it was just emails coming in... Wait... I get on my email, I jumped on my desk chair and slid over to my laptop, I have over a thousand emails... From YouTube. But I didn't do anything. I clicked on the most recent one,it was someone subscribing, and they commented on my video. I smiled as I logged onto YouTube... Surely I wasn't that good to be noticed that fast in under 12 hours. I read every single comment from top to bottom. My heart stopped when I read a comment... It said

Hey Kitty! Told you that u were a great singer! Look at my newest vid! You are now on my Subs list! Miss ya too! PewDiePie.

He saw it... Wow he brought all these fans with him. I for once wasn't a freak. I hope. I checked Felix's Chanel... There wasn't any new videos from when I last looked but, the was one. Just one titled, Knock Out! I clicked on it. It started with Felix

"Hey how's it going Brahs? My name is Pewdiepie, and today... I am back in London! Done from my "Holiday". " I gasped, he put a bunch of the pictures of us, and the ones we took all together.

"As you bros have seen I was staying with a friend Kaitlin! She is really funny! And from the comments I have seen on the videos I have done with her you seem to think so too! Anyways she has made a Chanel where she will be doing covers and games! Plus I will do co games with her!, so here is her channel name, and yeah check it out. Talk to ya bros later... Love you ... Mawahh" he Brofist the screen. I stare at the screen silently.

=-= Le Time Skip Of A Week=-= (So sorry for all the time skips...)

I started to record for a video game, but my phone started ringing. I paused the game and recording, and walked over to my phone, it is an unknown number hmm.

"Yellow? This is Kaitlin!"

"Ah, Kaitlin, I have been trying to call you" a girl said through the phone. She had a very strong accent.

"Um sorry I don't know who you are..." I asked, she then laughed.

"Oh Kaitlin, you know who I am... My name is Marzia." What!? Oh god! How did she get my number.

"Oh hi Marzia how are you? Felix told me a lot about you." I said sweetly.

"I bet he did. Look here! I would like to say that you have finally got what you wanted!" She was sniffing, I was astounded at her tone though. I can see why Felix gets mad.

"Marzia what are you talking about...."

"Felix and I broke up a f-ing week ago! After he posted that f-ing video promoting you!" She scream through the phone. "Kaitlin! We were a happy couple before you! You got what you wanted! Now come and f-ing help him move all his stuff! Including 2 dogs! I am not helping him after what happened."

"Marzia, please I am so sorry! I didn't mean to..." I pleaded. She started crying.

"I am sorry Kaitlin, I am not mad at you. We had a really big arguement. I am not the right one for Felix. Please go help him. I will send you the address." She then hung up.