Chapter 15

I jumped throughout the house... I couldn't hear Felix. That's pretty unusual of Felix! You can hear his from miles away... And that's when he is whispering! I looked everywhere in the house. Not there either! I walked into the kitchen and saw a not on the bench it said :

FOR MY DUCK!!

hey baby! I have gone to the shop to get something, brb (bout to rescue batman) see you soon... Make sure ur ready!

from fifi! Xoxo

I smiled, haha batman?? I thought that was my job?! I laughed. Wonder how long he will be out I thought then my phone started ringing. I walked over to my phone... Private, Felix's number is usually private. I picked it up:

"Hi !! You have reached Kat!!" I said

"Kaitlin... It's Marzia!" She said happily. I was shocked... She seemed so happy, after what happened.

"umm hi?? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I feel perfectly fine!!"

"Marzia... What do you want cause I am bout to go out with Feli... A friend" does she know we are dating?? Crap I hope not.

" I just wanted to know if Felix was alright!! He hasn't spoken to me or let me see the pugs..." She complained on and on till I had had enough of it.

"MARZIA please!, its your fault that u haven't seen your pugs!! You told him to get rid of em !! So we took them in! I have to go Marzia maybe we can talk another time!" Then I hung up the phone... I felt so guilty !! I couldn't let my emotions ruin me now!! I jumped on the couch and turned on the tv. I was scrolling through the channels when...

"oo SCIFI channel!! Oh god even better, XFiles!! (Supernatural show google it)" so I was sitting there when Felix walked through the door in his beanie. I bit my lip... He looks soo cute! I walked over to him.

"hey fifi! Loving the beanie!! So tell me, where are we going to day ?" I asked. Felix looked so distracted, will he tell me what's going on?

"We are going canoeing!!"

"yes!!!! Let us go!" And like that we walked out the door and left.