ও ⚘ 🎔 ꕤ0.01

A little boy stands in front of president snow with a bowl in his arms, the bowl has little pieces of paper marked with numbers, snow takes the paper Cleary marked with 100
"Tributes will be selected by their sisters and brothers" that's right every tribute that will be in the hunger games will be because of their family, how can they even trust their own family now. "This is a reminded that every family within the districts die for the capitol, especially for the rebels trying to fight within district 14, we would like to remind you of what happened to your neighbors, district 13 is gone. And we could do the same to you" Frozen in fear. Arx looks up from where he standing. He knows all too well he will be picked but he doesn't fear this, "hope is the only thing stronger than fear". He walks away from the tv, lifts up his hood to hide his face. Arx is not from this world but accidentally came to this world, he is feared by most because of his strange power to move things with his mind and the use of his light Saber, a weapon the districts have never seen before. District 14 is a new district, only been made two years ago, it's makes space ships and ways to get to space, it has no mentor and barely anyone from the district believe they can win. However district 14 isn't the only district to be new, district 15 is also a new district, it's industry is planting but sercelty they have begin to make weapons under ground no one but district 15 knows this as they plan to copy district 13 and the now what people believe to be fake rumors of katniss everdeen. After all how could anyone really ever defy the capitol and win the games that's a outrageous idea that no one would dream of. Because the simple talk of rebels in most districts can get you killed especially in 12. 12 doesn't want to have the mistakes of the past to happen again, so they increase the amount of peacekeepers. The district is much more strict, gaurds walk arcoss the gate that gaurds the woods not letting anyone in or out. Schools arcoss panem brainwashed kids from young ages to trick them into learning about their industry and the hunger games using clever lies. Instead of telling the truth. But as the year goes on arx, willow, cholesterol, Antony, Sue, Matthew, Maddie, autumn and poe and Jordan have begin to wonder what the hunger games really are about. And kids like arx are beginning to learn the truth, the capitol refused to let this happen and throw their names more times in the reaping bowl. Now they definitely be reaped as the capitol says, and now they truly find out if they been lied to. The days are getting much more colder The closer the hunger games comes people don't want to vote on which family member they send into the games, they don't want to hold that kind of guilt. The guilt of possibly sending their children to death. Most parents don't want to hurt their kids so this harms most families arcoss panem. "This isn't fair! Our sons and daughters will hate us for putting them into the games so unfair" says the man with such hated. People begin to try and fight back but they quickly taken care of, the hunger games can not be pushed back any longer, the capitol decides the hunger games reaping for the 100 will happen in a week, that means the kids who have been chosen by their families only have a week to live.

---------
-----
S/n: yes it's a star wars cross over, because I love both the hunger games and star wars wanted to mix the two. Thank you for reading so far,^<3