ও ⚘ 🎔 ꕤ0.06 Jordan/Matthew

Jordan🏅

My escort Sophia helps me down off the cart she smiles at me, "you were great out there honey" I follow her, to my stylish Skylar who helps me take off my outfit, she helps me remove the make up. She hands other clothes to wear, I put them on and follow her up to my floor, floor 11. I still don't understand why my family was chosen, I have lots of friends, I was in the girl's football team, I was an only child which didn't help my luck, father had no choice to pick me. I snapped back to reality by the noise of the elevator stopping at a floor. A young boy with his stylish come in the elevator, my anxiety begins to raise. You see this last career tribute is my x and I didn't really want to ever see him again. And it's not like I hate him either I just can't believe we haven't said anything to each other for years. "Hi" I hear him say, I turn to him. "Hi matthew" I say back. A chill runs up my shoulder as the elevator comes to a stop and I watch my x and his stylish go on to the floor, where I can see his escort waiting.
He turns to me, "goodnight Jordan", 'goodnight" I say back as the elevator closes. My stylish pushed the button again. And soon enough we're at my floor. We get off the floor and I see my escort waiting for us. Dinner has already been set by the avol. I sit down at the edge of the table and begin to eat. "Today was so exciting!" I hear my escort say. I nod because I don't think it was really that exciting. After eating dinner, I begin to make my way down the hallway and into my room. Looking around the room it's luxurious like father's house. Well father wasn't rich it was mostly because he used all of his money to make me happy that's why my room looked the best within the house. I sit down on the bed, I lay down and get ready to sleep. When I hear my escort voice 'goodnight honey' "goodnight" I reply back and fall alseep.
---------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew:

My mentor smiles who is my dad, 'ahh m tribute doing so well!' I smile. 'Because I'm gonna win!," I answer back. I continue to eat dinner as we talk. But winning might be a little hard when my x is here. Didn't think she be reaped. But then again she is an only child. Truth is I don't hate her. I'm still very much in love with her but I don't know how to tell her. So I haven't. Not like i get many chances to. She once live with me in district 3, but then her father got a new job as a head peacekeeper in district 11 forcing her to move with him. We were forced to break up since there was no way we ever see each other again that's what we thought anyway Cleary we were wrong. Very wrong. After eating dinner I walk down the hallway that leads to my room and get ready for bed. When I hear my mentor and escort voices "goodnight son," I hear father sat. "Goodnight dad" "goodnight" I hear my escort say. 'Goodnight" I reply back and fall alseep