Chapter 15

The whole room was quiet as they answered their papers that Baekhyun had given. It was Summative Test. Baekhyun loves when this kind of tests happens because all he have to do is sit down and watch his students like a hawk.

There are two students that Baekhyun had given an exemption, and that's Kyungsoo and Chanyeol. They weren't doing anything right now and constantly Baekhyun's eyes would land on Chanyeol's before he looks away, making Chanyeol grin to himself. While Kyungsoo, was just sitting there eyeing Chanyeol like this was his last day and looks like the giant could feel his eyes on him that's why he was shifting uncomfortably in his seat from time to time. And it's not like Baekhyun haven't noticed that, he was watching them like a hawk and he wanted to give Chanyeol an apologetic look because of what his brother was doing but he knew he have to keep that to himself.

Time was passing by and it's almost lunch time. Baekhyun was already dead hungry and it felt like, anytime soon, his stomach would already grumble, which is very embarrassing. He have eaten breakfast but because he woke up late, he haven't eaten it properly. He just hated Mondays. Every Monday, it's always like that. He would end up waking up late, can't eat breakfast properly and stomach's churning by the time 10 comes. It was almost unfair for Baekhyun but that's life and that's Mondays.

He wanted to excuse himself so bad, right now that he had been looking outside from time to time. He wanted to tell the students that it's already dismissal but he knew he couldn't do that, it was obvious that the students wasn't finish yet. He looked at Chanyeol who was now drooping in his chair, and Kyungsoo who was looking at the time. Seems like it wasn't just him who wanted to go out so bad. Maybe boredom, got the best of them.

It wasn't that he was about to go out when Kyungsoo went to him. He gave the guy a look but then snapped out of it because they're in the classroom. They have to fake it that they don't know each other. They've already talked about this, that they shouldn't let anyone know that they are brothers because at Baekhyun's situation, they would just receive critics that he might have been just let Kyungsoo pass because he was his brother, which totally isn't going to happen. Baekhyun is fair in giving grades. This wasn't the first school he had been teaching. So far, this was the second. The first didn't turn out well because he hated the school's admin. Baekhyun didn't want to talk about it though, he just hated the admin and so the school goes with it, too.

"Mr. Byun, could I excuse myself?" Kyungsoo asked him. Seems like someone can't help the boredom. He thought while surpressing a smirk that's about to form in his lips. He nodded casually, "Sure, Mr. Do. But seems like you've got nothing to do here... I think you'd better be dismissed."

D.O gave Baekhyun a smirk, making his heart leap a beat. "So Park's going to be dismissed with me then?"

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol that was sleeping then back at D.O. Uh-oh, someone's in trouble. He prevented the urge to roll his eyes before stating, "Yeah. Just wake him up if you want, Mr. Do."

D.O nodded with an evil smile plastered in his face. He then bowed to Baekhyun politely which made Baekhyun surpress a cough. Really?! He looked at D.O who was doing that and he didn't miss the wink that D.O gave him. Shit. What are you planning? D.O stood up orperly before going to Chanyeol's seat and nudged him to wake up.

Baekhyun looked at the students who were eyeing them both and his eyes landed on a certain student. He remembered the guy as Jongin. The guy had gotten his attention because he wasn't just eyeing them, he was glaring. Wait. He likes Chanyeol? He knew that, that Jongin-guy and Chanyeol are really close but could it be that Jongin like Chanyeol or is it...? Baekhyun contemplated in his mind. That Jongin-guy likes my brother. But he ain't going to move to him if he won't get through me, first. He realized that there a lot of gays in the school. Aren't there real guys in here?