Wildest dream part 3 Laito x Ayato x Reiji

Carolimartin

Ayato panted hard laying there as his cock was twitching from the ooze that flowed through his body . He couldn't see out his eye because of Reiji. He panted. Laito popped up behind him...." Ayato your so cute~" he lifted him up by his leg leaving him dangling. Ayato sighed softly ..." please Laito..." he swallowed hard as his throat was dry. Reiji cum was leaking down from his ass down his back.

Laito sighed ..." fufufufu you must be tired ~" Laito showed his fangs which also oozed the pink substance . Laito swung Ayato softly around taking him to his cloud and he licked his body with his long snake like tongue . "Having our kids will make you victorious also Ayato~" Ayato was scared.. he couldn't give birth could he ...... Laito kissed him lovingly and shoved his tail inside him making sure Reiji cum didn't go to waste. He groaned softly feeling Laito tail inside him. "Your such a cute little angel~" he dropped Ayato and he fell back hard on the cloud panting and he dragged him towards him.

"Wait Stop!!" He screamed until Laito demon like tendrils came out and wrapped around him and Laito cock rose. Ayato swallowed hard... he was big also like Reiji.

Ayato shook his head before Laito leaking cock was roughly shoved inside of Ayato. Ayato screamed until two tendrils went into his mouth. He gagged on them as they moved in his mouth. He muffled whines as the others that restrained him and more roamed his body. He weakly looked at Auato as he started thrusting inside his ass. "Mmmgh!~" he muffled scream as Laito was spreading his hips with his cock. Laito moved Ayato making him move his hips up and down taking him. Ayato muffle groan and moan throwing his head back as Ayato had his way with him. He muffled moaned shaking his head weakly. His cock leaking precum . Another tendril wrapped around his cock stroking Ayato. Ayato shuddered as Laito went up to him and bite his neck putting more of the pink liquid inside of him. His eyes widen as they turn pink again... Ayato whimpered closing his eyes after as Laito started to get rougher with him plowing him. Ayato moaned weakly as he coated Laito cock. He made fist shaking his head. He felt so good his body trembled . Laito moaned ..." your insides are like heaven ~" his snake tongue licked his cheek over and over again . Ayato started to drool..." Awwe it's the little red head loving it ..." Ayato glared at him but couldn't say anything as his mouth was stuff with tendrils.

Soon enough Auato threw his head back as the tendril continued to stroke him as ropes of cum shoot out Ayato cock and his hole twitched and tighten around Laito cock... Laito moaned...."mmmm so good Ayato~" his eyes turned red and he pinned Ayato to him hammering him mercilessly with his cock. Ayato muffled scream choking and gagging as his eyes rolled back as Laito soon shove his gallon loads into Ayato filling him up to the brim.. Ayato stomach swelled and Laito tendrils also came filling up his mouth. The tendrils came over Ayato body and Ayato was forced to swallow the cum as a tendril was covering his mouth. After he panted hard dropping his head . He started to hiccup badly ..." hah.... *hiccup*.... Ha...." His eyes were still pink and lost in a daze for a little . Laito quickly dropped him. Letting the rest of his tendrils coat his face in the rest of the cum he had left over .

"Fufufu~ Awwe Ayato look so cute covered in cum~" Reiji popped up behind Laito and laid his arms on his shoulder ...." You really wore him out~" he smirked at Laito.

Ayato panted hard and he slowly closed his eyes .... Seeing them both before everything went black.