"Redhead Drunk "Reiji x Ayato(bottom )Explicit

A soft groan escaped from the vampire lips . He groaned softly and he weakly sat up out of bed. His hair a mess. " gosh..." he mumbled . He stretched and got up. He went downstairs and notice his brothers doing their normal shenanigans.

He looked into the kitchen and the kettle was hitting high pressure. He stared at it for a second . Reiji chuckled watching Ayato in a daze. He pulled his glasses up..." I'm guessing you slept good from last night ...." Ayato raised his brows glaring at Reiji..." what are you talking about ..."

Reiji sighed..." you poor drunk thing ...." Ayato growled and grabbed his collar ..." don't fuck with me Reiji... your acting weird..." Laito walked in...

"Fufufu~ what's wrong Ayato?" He asked seeing Ayato cranky . Ayato scoffed and let go of Reiji...." I'm going back to bed..." he went back to his room and slammed the door . Laito sighed softly ..." what's he upset about Reiji?" Reiji smirk ,which was faint on his mouth sighed .." Ayato just can't handle his liquor ....."

Ayato laid in bed and sighed heavily... he softly rubbed his stomach under his shirt a little relaxing him as he drifted off to sleep. Ayato soon had faint memories of last night when they all got drunk.

Ayato remembered him dancing ,doing karaoke with Laito and Subaru. He remembered him getting drunk and stumbling into what appears to be Library. .......

Reiji went to Ayato and helped him to the couch in the library/study. Ayato panted heavily ,gripping Reiji shoulders . The dark haired male remain calm and collected seeing the triplet face beamed red from getting drunk with the others knowing it would've been a bad idea ... his faint voice rang out..." you got drunk without me ... tch.." he chuckled . Ayato couldn't even remembered what he said back. Reiji then slipped the red head button down from his shoulder to his collarbone and tilt his head up..

"U-unn... R-reiji..~" he groaned softly . Reiji just hummed and he covered Ayato mouth and his wrist. He bared his fangs and bit into his neck hard.

A sharp pain entered Ayato body. He muffled screamed and grip Reiji hair with his other hand . Tears came down Ayato eyes. Reiji continued to suck his alcohol stained blood . Reiji hummed and tilt his head more . He soon let go of his mouth and wrist and held Ayato by his waist pulling him closer.

Ayato arms soon dropped as he laid limp in the others embrace. He felt pleasure from him but he couldn't get any words out. His eyes fluttered as a weak sigh escaped his lips. Reiji smirked .

Ayato was dreaming about it in his sleep and he woke up fast. He jumped up fast . He rubbed his body worriedly . It felt so real to him... little did he know it was real....... Ayato growled and got up....

He sneaked into Reiji study again. Reiji was reading a book. Ayato walked up to him..." tell me what happened last night ... " Reiji slowly looked up at Ayato. " Ayato.." Reiji kept admiring the red head stern face . He thought it was cute he was serious ... he was quite reckless to say the least .

Reiji then got up closing his book. " Ayato you got severely drunk... and stumbled in here ..." Ayato heart sunk a little .." that's it right ...." Reiji and him lock eyes for a second ...... Ayato face turned red and he looked away. Reiji sighed softly ....." we didn't even get to finish what we did..." he sly smirked . Ayato blushed madly .." shut up Reiji!" He whispered yelled . Reiji popped up behind him and cupped his face and pin his body against his. Reiji then lean down and he bit into the other side of his neck. Ayato groaned and he bared his fangs softly confused . This feeling was coming back. He closed his eyes getting an erection . Reiji continued to keep his hold on him..." mmmm~" he slipped his hand under his shirt and played with his nipples. "A-ah~" Ayato was embarrassed. He squirmed faintly . His nipples were hard for Reiji .. how embarrassing ~

Reiji pulled away and licked his neck..." let's finish last night ... please Ayato...." Ayato then pulled away .." w-why?!! You perv.." he then tripped and fell back on the floor . "Ow!~" Reiji then chuckled ..." you the one that told me to bite you.... You don't remember..." Reiji then squat down to Ayato.." you begged me to touch every crevice of your body?~" he placed his thumb on his bottom lip remembering how Ayato begged him.

Ayato face was beaming ..." n-no that's not it ....."

Reiji sighed ..." I can get you attached without my dick do you know that?" Ayato didn't even know what to say to that.... Reiji chuckled and he pulled Ayato by his legs and he lift his legs over his head.... He eyed the red head .

Ayato was nervous . He was hard as a brick and infront of Reiji of all judge mental people . Reiji then kissed down his leg to his thigh humming . Ayato got goosebumps . He squirmed a little looking up embarrassed. His mouth opened softly and he closed his eyes as Reiji bit into his thigh. " R-Reiji!~...nnh!~" Reiji smirked and bit down more. Ayato groaned furrowing his eyebrows. He then bit his fist before gripping Reiji hair. He was biting a sensitive spot of his . Reiji then pulled away and started to grope Ayato through his shorts. He hissed softly ..." F-fuck wa-" Reiji then kissed him deeply and he wrapped his legs around him. He started grinding against Ayato hard to make him pitiful for making him wait that long. Ayato moaned into Reiji mouth. Reiji groaned heavily grinding their hard ons still in their undergarments. Ayato eyes fluttered and he gripped Reijis shirt hard. " Aah!~ ha~ mmm!~!!" Ayato bucked his hips in a sigh of pleasure . Reiji then smiled a little that Ayato was giving in...." Good... just relax~" Reiji rubbed Ayato bottom lip not breaking contact.

Ayato shuddered in more pleasure as he came. The red head was surely gonna kill him later~. Reiji then stripped both their clothes and smiled seeing Ayato covered in his cum..." Ayato?~.... Did it feel really good rubbing them together?" Ayato just glared at him embarrassed. Reiji hummed chuckling and he kissed him stroking himself . Ayato kissed him back from lust. "Put it in~" Ayato panted softly. Reiji smirked and used two fingers to go inside his tight hole . Ayato groaned..." Ah!!! Fuck!"

Reiji chuckled and curled his fingers and moved them a little .... Ayato panted softly feeling his fingers move in him. He bucked his hips a little in shock as he felt something good. Reiji chuckled.." felt something ?~" Ayato blushed madly .." fuck off~" Reiji then position Ayato on his side with his leg lifted. Reiji then spread him and shoved inside him slowly both of them groaning ..." aah.. fuck your tight Ayato.." Ayato groaned heavily and clawed the floor. Ayato didn't know Reiji was.. well packing . Reiji moved slowly . Ayato hummed a little . He closed his eyes as Reiji softly fucked him. "Uhn.... Ah.. r-Reiji .." Ayato sighed softly . It always start as pain and soon turn into pleasure . Reiji moaned at how tight Ayato was..." yeah..." he then laid beside ayato for a better angle and pin his hips to him as he thrusted more into him. Ayato groaned and placed his hand on Reiji abdomen.." Fuck!~ r-Reiji.... Haa!~ " Ayato was moaning more as he felt good. He whined...." Fuck you Reiji!~" he pushed his ass back against Reiji. Reiji blushed and he went harder and picked up his pace inside of the cute red head . Reiji groaned in his ear ..." you feel so good ayato~...." Ayato mind was beginning to become clouded from the pleasure . He weakly cried out..." I already came.." he tried to pull away from Reiji. Reiji moved his arm away and started to drill Ayato..." your mine understand I stop when I want to slut!~" Ayato tried to held it together the best he could but his g -spot was making him loose his sanity . Ayato cried out more ..." Reiji... p-please.. I- aah!!!~" he curled his toes and shook his head. He drooled as his body was over whelmed as Reiji pounded him senseless. Reiji was focused on Ayato. He squeezed around Reiji and he groaned ." Inside or out?" Ayato moaned weakly.." I- I don't care I'm cumming !!!" Ayato grunted and moaned as he came again.... Reiji felt him squeeze tightly around him. "Fuck!~" he pulled out and came all over his ass. Both males panted heavily . Reiji sighed softly....." you ok?" Ayato panting hard still trying to come down from his high ....

Reiji then grabbed Ayato and laid him on his chest . His face in his neck.... Ayato then weakly leaned his head up and kissed Reiji on the lips lovingly and weakly ...."I'm never getting drunk around you again...." Reiji chuckled and smacked Ayato ass..." you came in here first remember ?" He then closed his eyes. Ayato then whispered..." can I sleep with you tonight ?" Reiji opened his eyes slowly and he then sat up still holding Ayato." Yes you can.. let's clean us up then go to bed ok?" Ayato smirked ...." And no biting me when I'm sleep~" Reiji laughed softly ...

They soon went to bed and Ayato is giving Reiji hell everyday !( don't worry reiji fixes him)