(Explicit)Locker room fun Ruki x Subaru(bottom)

chasingsound
"Fuck~"

Subaru sighed as he was against the lockers as Ruki was kissing and sucking his neck. Both males were half naked . "D-don't make any marks~" Subaru growled at Ruki. Ruki chuckled and looked at him..." why not princess~" he sly smirked,cupping the other male chin making him look him deep in the eyes..

Subaru stomach felt butterflies. He thought he was cold hearted .... Ruki was ruthless that's what he liked about him. His dark hair , his menacing presence, his charm, everything about him drove Subaru crazy inside but he wasn't gonna tell him that.

Subaru and him shared a deep passionate kiss. Both moaning and groaning into each other mouths as they soon danced with their toungues. "Mnnh ~ Ruki~" Subaru moaned as their lips parted panting at each other . Ruki smirked and he kissed his chest on down. Subaru closed his eyes and looked away... panting softly . His mouth slowly made a oh with his mouth as Ruki was licking his tip stroking him as he started to suck his tip ."mmm~" Subaru bit his lip and move his hair out his face . Ruki continued to suck him looking up at him soon taking him in his mouth .... He pulled away and drooled on his cock and spit and took him more in his mouth groaning softly . Subaru let out a weak moan...." Ruki uhh~"

There was word around that Ruki head game is on point that's what the girls say and Subaru was getting it first hand .

Ruki sucked him more bobbing his head moving his other hand up pinching his nipples. Subaru tilt his head back moans of pleasure escaped his mouth. He swear he wasn't falling in love .... Poor Subaru....

Subaru gripped his hair more as his body was getting weak as he was deep throating him. Subaru moaned and groaned out his name over and over again. It made Ruki get hard in his boxers. He groaned and deep throat him hard. Subaru gasp as he was about to cum. Ruki pulled away fast holding his cock standing up... he hovered over Subaru smirking seeing how a mess he was. His eyes teary, drool on the side of his face and he was panting hard....

"Wanna cum?~" he whispered to him. Subaru stayed quiet . He whined a little and pulled Ruki face to him kissing him more . Ruki groaned and kissed him deeply rubbing his hips scaling the others toned ,soft,pale body.

Ruki pinned Subaru body against the shower wall. He shuddered as his back was cold... Ruki ran the water to mute Subaru noises he would soon make . Ruki kissed him and lift his legs around him his leaking precum cock positioned at Subaru hole . Subaru panted as their bodies were coated in the water..... Ruki smirked moving his hair out his face and he kissed him as he shoved his cock inside his twitching needy hole. Subaru grunted hard and bit his lip hard. Ruki groaned and licked the blood up and kissed him as he soon started to move inside of him slowly.

"Mm!~" Subaru groaned and looked away..."Aah~ ah!~ Ruki!~" he furrowed his brows in pain. Ruki panted softly as he continued with his thrust . " your so tight Subaru relax for me so I can go inside more ~" he whispered in his ear. Subaru shuddered and he soon relax and gasp as he felt him go deeper in him.

Ruki smirked and he started picking up his pace a little ..." aah!~ fuck! Ha~" Subaru moaned and groaned from the thrust as he felt so full , a mix of pleasure and pain was all he felt . Subaru clawed his back..." aah~ like that  Ruki!~" he bucked his hips as Ruki started pounding him...
"ha!~ aha!~fuuck!!~" he dropped his head scratching Ruki back up. Ruki smirked and bite his ear.." you doing so good baby this what you wanted huh~ " Subaru melted at his words covering his mouth muffling his moans. Ruki soon started to pound Subaru moaning and groaning smacking his ass..." there you go suck me in like that!!~" Subaru moaned out...." I'm gonna cum s-st-Ahh!~" he felt dizzy and he bit Ruki shoulder drooling as his insides felt amazing . He never felt this good and he soon felt his end. Ruki growled as Subaru started coating his cock..."fuckkkk.... Your so wet~" he chuckled and kissed his neck..." few more times ok~" he thrusted roughly a few more times ...

"Haa!~ Ahh!~ Rukiii!~ fuck me!!~" he cried out cumming hard arching his back. He felt Ruki came inside of him and his eyes widen in shock.."uhh!~" Ruki panted hard. He slowly slid out of Subaru but kept  holding his legs.

"You don't mention this to anybody ok..." Ruki said looking at Subaru.....

Subaru just looked at him with a glare panting softly...." Trust me I won't be doing this again~"

Ruki smirked at him......"are you sure about that princess...." Subaru glared kicking his tongue.
Ruki slowly tilt his head slowly leaning back towards Subaru lips. Subaru let him kiss him as they kissed passionately and deeply under the water.

A week later............

Ruki and Subaru walked by each other in the hall way. Subaru had his headphones in and Ruki was talking to Kou and both their eyes met as they walked by each other . After school Subaru was at home  laying in bed and he felt a presence . He opened his eyes and Ruki was hovered over him...

Subaru whispered ...." Was my ass that good you couldn't stay away~"
Ruki chuckled...." You with the shit huh~" he went to leave but Subaru pulled him back towards him. Subaru softly panted...."don't go....let's do it again..." a small blush covered his face . Ruki smirked..." oh so the tough princess finally broke~"

They started arguing yelling until Ruki pinned him down and bit into his neck.." Daddy!~"

"Ohhoho ~~~ say it again~"
"Shut up!"
"Hahaha you just started something ~"
"Shut up and kiss me!~"

(They continued to meet up causally could they end up being something idk might make a part 2)