Friendship

I woke up around 8 AM. I got up rubbing my eyes. Tommy was still asleep. I walked over to the closet and grabbed some clothes before heading to the bathroom and taking a quick shower. After my show I got out and got dressed I then brushed my teeth, hair and did my makeup.

I picked up my dirty clothes and walked back to my room throwing them in the laundry basket. I walked over to tommy. "Tommy wake up" i said softly. He groaned and yawned. "5 more minutes?" He asked rubbing his eyes. I rolled my eyes. "Fine" i said. He smiled and went back to bed.

I went downstairs and saw Trixten making breakfast. "Goodmorning! Can I help?" I asked walking over to her. She smiled. "Goodmorning and I dont need help at the moment but can you wake everyone up?" she asked smiling. I nodded and ran back upstairs.

I first went into techno and wilbur's room. I jumped on technos bed. "Get up!" I said giggling. Wilbur was already up laughing at me. Techno groaned and pushed me off the bed. "Ow what the hell!" I said rubbing my head. "Thats what you get!" He said. Wilbur laughed and helped me up. "Dont be a jerk she is just hyper" wilbur said. "Ya what he said!" I said.

Techno rolled his eyes and got up. I ran out the room knowing he was probably going to kill me. I ran downstairs screaming. Trixten just watched and laughed. I ran out the door. "YOUR SO SLOW!" I said. As I was running I ran into someones chest. The person wrapped their arms around me holding me. I look up and saw callahan. "CALLAHAN HE IS TRYING TO KILL ME" I said.

Callahan looked up and saw techno. "NOW THAT YOU CANT GO ANYWHERE!" Techno said running up to us and tickling me. I giggled and squirmed around. Callahan held me tight making sure I can't go anywhere. "S-stop!!" I said laughing really hard. "T-TEC-CHNO!" I said laughing uncontrollably. "THIS IS PAYBACK!!" He said. "I-it hurts stop!!" I said trying to calm down.

He stopped and laughed. I laughed a bit. Callahan let go of me. I looked up at callahan "you are a traitor!" I said. He pulled out his notepad 'am not! I just helped your brother tickle you and now I know you are ticklish i can use that to my advantage' he wrote. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Techno can I go hangout with callahan?" I ask. Techno nodded. "Sure but not too late!" He said. "YESS!!! Thank you bye!" I said walking away with callahan. Techno waved and then went back inside. I was skipping through the snow as we walked to the portal. "join me cal!" I said giggling. He stopped and looked at me with a confused look.

'Cal?' He signed. "Oh sorry" i said. 'No its ok I like it' He signed. I smiled. I felt a light blush appear on my face. He began to skip with me.

*time skip*

We were in l'manburg walking around. "We should go see hannah!!" I said excitedly. 'Ok!' He signed to me. I smiled and walked to hannah's place with callahan by my side.

After a bit of walking and talking (that rhymed- 👁👄👁) we finally made it to hannah's place. I walked up to her door and knocked. Me and callahan waited a bit until we heard footsteps and hannah with a sweet smile on her face opening the door.

"Y/n!!! Hey how are you!?" She asks brings me to a hug. "Im good!!! How about you?" I asked pulling away from the hug smiling. "Ive been great! Hey callahan!" Hannah said hugging callahan. Callahan hugged her back. 'Hey hannah!' He signed to her.

Hannah tilted her head in confusion. "What did he just say?" She asked laughing a bit. "Hey said 'hey hannah'" i told her. She nodded her head and let us inside. She got us some water. "Thank you!" I said great fully accepting the water.

We talked to hannah for about two hours i really enjoyed my time with her. But she did seem a bit off. "Hey hannah can i talk to you outside please?" I asked hannah. "Uh-um sure?" She hesitantly got up. Callahan looked at me with confusion. "Its girl stuff cal you don't want to know" i whispered in his ear. His eyes widened and he froze. I giggled at him and walked outside with hannah following me.

I got outside and shut the door. "Whats up?" She asked. "You seem off whats wrong?" I asked worried. She sighed. "Do you have a crush on callahan?" She asked quietly. My eyes widened but I also felt myself blushing. "I- I mean kinda b-but I just met him but I do kinda like him" i said stuttering. "Oh no" hannah said covering her face "what?" I asked concerned.

"Dont tell ANYONE i told you this..." she said taking her hands off her face. "Ok?" I said. "P-punz kinda really likes you-" Hannah said. I felt my heart drop. That explains a lot. "O-oh what should I do?" I asked. "I don't know" she said.

I scratched the back of my head and sighed. "I dont want to be mean to him. Should I like move away from him whenever he puts his arm around me?" I asked. "Yea maybe that will give him the hint that you don't like him like that" hannah.

We discussed what I should do and things that could help. After we talked we went inside. We said our goodbyes to hannah and than me and callahan left. 'Can I ask what you guys talked about?' Callahan signed to me. I giggled. "Well then since you asked so kindly let me give you some tips on how to help with a girls peri-" callahan immediately covered my mouth with his eye being widened.

I removed his hand and laughed. "Thats what i thought" i said putting on a poker face and continuing to walk.