Wait what!?

A/n: ok so i know i havent been posting i deleted wattpad bc my storage was fucked and forgot to redownload it but im back sooo ya

I woke up. It took me a minute to remember that callahan was CUDDLING ME. AHHHHHHH. I look up at callahan and his eyes start to flutter open. I give him a smile. He smiles back at me and strokes my hair. "Goodmorning" He says. My eyes widen. He slaps his hand over his mouth.

"Did you just-" I start but callahan covers my mouth. "Im so sorry!!!" He says covering his face. Im still in shock. I mean I just heard callahan talk. I hugged him. "Its ok" i say. "Please don't tell anyone." He says as he cuddles into my neck. "I promise" i say laying my head on his shoulder.

We stay in this position for a while before we decide to get up. "Well now that you know what i sound like what do you want to do?" He asks. I smile at him. "Ummmmm sleep" i say laying back down on his bed. Callahan gasps. "Without me!?" He acts upset and jumps onto the bed and cuddles me. "Clingy much?" I say. "Uh- no your the one thats clingy" he says. "How the fuck am i clingy?" I ask. Callahan smirks. "Well there was the time when you-" i cut him off. "Ok we dont gotta list ill just admit it...im clingy! There happy?" i ask.

Callahan nods. "Very happy" he says. We lay in bed for a while but then we get bored. Callahan got up and started playing games on his pc. I watched tiktok on my phone. I got a  text from my mom saying she wants me home because she wants me to help her in the garden and do some chores. "Hey cal i need to go home because my mom wants me to do a few things." I said. "Awww ok" he said.

I hugged him goodbye and left. I went home and when i walked inside my house tubbo ran into my arms. "Y/NNNNNN!!!" He said. "Never leave me alone with these crazy people again!" Tubbo said pointing to tommy who is holding a stick. I raised an eyebrow. "Tommy?" Tommy put the stick down and looked down. "Tommy! What did you do while i was gone?" I said.

Wilbur walked into the room on his phone. "He chased tubbo around the house calling him a bitch boy" he said walking to the couch and sitting down. "WIL!!!" Tommy yelled giving wilbur a death stare. "TOMMY!! What the fuck!?" I said. "Apologize NOW!" I said. Tommy sighed. "Fine. Sorry tubs" he said. Tubbo smiled. "Its ok!" He said. They hugged it out and went outside acting like nothing happened.

"Hey sweetie did you have fun?" Mumza asked giving me a hug. I hugged her back. "Yea!" I said. We pulled away and we worked in the garden. Pulling weeds, watering the plants, etc. We worked in the garden for two hours. I went inside and did the rest of my chores.

After a long day of chores im finally done. I went to the bathroom because i felt...weird.... I sat on the toilet and guess what it is! My period! WOOO! I love when that happens. I walked out the bathroom and went to my room and climbed to the top bunk and laid down. Tommy and tubbo being tommy and tubbo burst into the room and got on the bottom bunk and started kicking my mattress. I grabbed the sword that was next to my bed hanging on the wall and got off the bunk and pointed it at them. "I love you boys but i swear to god if you don't stop" i said.

They both widened their eyes. "OK OK WELL STOP WELL STOP" they both said at the same time. Techno walked into the room and chuckled. "Im guessing they were messing with you when you are ok your period?" Techno said. I flung my head to his direction. "HOW DID YOU-" Techno cut me off. "They call me the 'BLOOD god'" he said smirking. I rolled my eyes. "Yea but not THAT kind of blood!" I said. Techno shrugged and walked away.

*time skip*

We just finished dinner and I got ready for bed. I got dressed did my skin routine and brushed my teeth. After I got ready I went to bed.