Feelings????

I was at my house helping Mumza in the garden. "ooooo mom this flower is really pretty!" I said. "Thank you they took forever to grow" she said. I got up and walked over to the hose. I put the attachment on the hose the water the flowers and turned the handle to turn the water on.

I began to water the garden and some of the trees. Once I finished I rolled the hose back up which I hated doing but I have to do it. After what felt like forever the hose was put back neatly. I sighed in relief knowing I was finally done. I walked over to mumza and told her I was going to put dishes away. UGH how much I hate doing the dishes. She nodded and went back to what she was doing.

I went back inside and saw everyone sitting on the couch. How come I have to so chores but they just get to sit around!? Whatever I need to do my chores. I sighed and began to do the dishes. Once i finished I dries my hands and flopped on the couch and laid my head on Wilbur's lap. I pulled out my phone and began to look through some social media.

"Y/n clearly has a favorite" Tommy said rolling his eyes. "HAHA IM Y/N'S FAVORITE NOT YOU!" Wilbur laughed. "Wilbur don't be so mean!" Tubbo said. "Tubbo I would shutup if I were you" techno said looking down at his phone. I immediately sat up. "DONT TELL TUBBO TO SHUTUP YOU STUPID ASS PIG!" I yelled. Techno widened his eyes. "Oop-" Ranboo said. "oooooooooooo" Wilbur mocked.

I glared at wilbur. "Shutup your the one dating a damn salmon!" I said. Wilbur gasped. "SALLY ISNT JUST A FISH!" Wilbur crossed his arms. I rolled my eyes. We continued to fight until we heard dadza walk into the room. We all immediately stopped talking and froze.

"WOULD YOU ALL SHUTUP!" Dadza yelled. We tried to hold in our laughter. Once dadza left the room we all laughed.

*time skip*

I was in my room with tommy we were doing our own things just chilling. I got a text. I looked over at my phone and smiled once I saw who it was. I immediately regretted smiling. "oooooooooo was y/n smiling at her phoneeee?" Tommy mocked. I rolled my eyes. "No i didnt it was just Hannah" i said. That was a lie it was actually callahan he wanted to hangout. "Sure sure" tommy said rolling his eyes.

"Shutup anyways HANNAH wants me to come over to her place so im leaving good. Freaking. Day" i said putting my shoes on. Tommy smirked . "Ya ya have fun at "hannah's" house" he said. I rolled my eyes and left the room shutting the door behind me. I ran down the stairs. "MOM IM HEADING OVER TO A FRIENDS PLACE" i yelled. "OK HAVE FUN" she yelled back from the other room.

I then left the house and went to the spot where callahan told me to go. I went to the dream smp and went to the roof of the community house. The sun was about to set so it was going to be really pretty watching the sun set. I walked in the community house and saw callahan on his phone.

I smiled and walked over to him and lightly tapped his shoulder. He jumped a bit and turned around. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you" i said. He nodded. 'Its ok' he signed. I gave him a hug. He hugged back. Honestly his arms being wrapped around me gave me butterflies. He gave me the tightest hug and it was so comforting.

We both pulled away and continued on with our day. We got drinks from niki's cafe. I just got a water and callahan got a milkshake. "Can I try a sip?" I asked. Callahan nodded and handed his drink to me. I took a sip and holy shit his drink was good. "Damnnnnnn thats good!" I said handing his drink back. I heard callahan chuckle which shocked me a bit because I've never heard him talk or seen his face let alone hear him laugh.

"I don't think I've ever heard you laugh" I said. 'Oh sorry' He signed to me. "no no no no don't apologize I have just never heard you talk or make any noise" I said smiling. We moved on from that conversation and decided to go to Kinoko Kingdom.

We walked over to kinoko and when we arrived I saw Tina and foolish talking. We walked over to them and they greeted us. "Hey y/n!!!" Tina said to me giving me a hug. "Hey Tina! Hey foolish!" I said waving to foolish. "Hey y/n and callahan" He said. Foolish and callahan talked, well not callahan he just wrote on his notepad. Tina pulled me away. "Ok spill the tea!" She said. "What?" I asked tilting my head. "Do you like callahan?" She asked smirking. "I- i dont know maybe" I said. My kept thinking. Do I like him? Maybe a little. No! I can't like him he is my best friend! And he probably doesn't feel the same.

Thinking about how callahan doesn't feel the same hurt a little.