Challenge the Unknown (Dragon Ball Super x Male Reader) ✔️

The universe is big. Humans have always wondered what could be found there, all they knew is there was one sun, seven planets, and lots of stars.

But it was only the knowledge of humans, not the knowledge of other living beings in this same universe, unbeknownst to these humans. 

 For in a northern galaxy was a planet, and on that planet was a person who looked human but as the humans say, "Looks can be deceiving." While he appeared human, he has a tail that resembles two animals as well as possesses superhuman abilities. 

He doesn't remember many things as he's been in a capsule for many years. His home was attacked but that alone was unknown to him, was something wrong with the planet, or was it an attack? The only people in there were him and another person that was a blur to him.

But what he did know was that if his home was destroyed by someone, he was going to take revenge against them. Especially the people in armor that's been taking over his dream for multiple nights.

(o・ω・o)ノ++++++++++ヽ(o・ω・o)

Name: Y/n

Other Names:

- Ikuto

- Hybrid

Birthday: January 11

Gender: Male

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Red

Race: Saiyan, Majin

Age: 25 (physically 18)

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)

Relatives:

Masrur (Father/Unknown)

Likes: Sweets, Meats, Fighting, Training, Nature and animals, even dogs

Dislikes: When two people fight over and over, The Rain, Thunder, Spiders

Appearance: Y/n is a young man with tan skin, who possesses a muscular body but with a noticeable curve due to being lost in space for a long period. He has medium-long, unruly, red hair, and red eyes. On the left side of his shoulder extending down to his forearm, he has tattoo markings.

Additionally, he inherits a tail as it represents two kinds of animals. It overall looks like a fox's tail as the shape is like a feline but gains fur.

He usually wears a black cropped top exposing part of his midriff with a sash around his waist and leg guards. He has a metal bracelet on each wrist and a tassel piercing on one side of his ear.

Personality: Y/n is a silent and trust-issue person. He tends to not speak unless spoken to, making him seem very unfriendly, or sometimes he makes snarky remarks. However, he is very caring about his comrades and seems greatly respectful. 

Being from the same race, he holds a soft spot for the little Saiyans and cares for them like an older brother.

However, due to his biology, he has a gluttonous lust for "devouring" powerful fighters as it's similar to the traits of the Majins. He can mainly control it as he and Buu are presumably friends due to their shared biology and love of sweets.

Abilities and Power:

Flight- The ability to fly using ki.

 Ki Blast- The most basic form of energy attack.

Regeneration- The ability to regenerate his body.

Majin Beam- The user fires a Transfiguration Beam from their middle and index fingers. If it connects the user can turn the opponent into Candy. Alternatively, the user can use the technique like a normal Finger Beam.

If he likes the taste, he will consume the dessert in its entirety resulting in the opponent being consumed. If he dislikes the taste he will exclaim "Yuck!" as he tosses the dessert which reverts into his opponent.

Connoisseur Cut - A move that lets Y/n absorb an opponent's energy and use up his opponent's moves. He can copy their availability depending on the enemy he took ki from.

Photon Swipe - A move where Y/n produces a Death Beam-like Photon Wave that explodes where it hits the ground.

Excellent Full Course - Y/n flies into the opponent, hitting them with a flurry of dash attacks, before striking them to the ground and firing a ki blast from on top of them.

Transformation

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan 2

Super Saiyan God

Super Saiyan Blue

Super Majin

History: During Y/n's time before being lost in space, he was with Masrur as the two of them live on a planet up north in the galaxy. He doesn't know anything relatively about his other parent as Masrur has been the only one raising him and training him.

Despite the planet being in the northern, the land was warm as the animals and plants were several times bigger than anywhere else and smelled its unforgettable scent. There was some civilization on the planet as the people accepted Y/n and Masrur.

During their time Masrur has been training Y/n as it was up to the point that Y/n unlocked his powers as being able to transform to a Super Saiyan along with achieving the second form. He also unlocked some of his Majin abilities but had a hard time controlling them because of the gluttony lust.

Unknown to his acknowledge Masrur woke him up as he was quickly transported to a capsule. Being sent off in space he saw the planet blowing up as he shed tears from waiting to see if Masrur would come but he never did.

──────⊱⁜⊰──────

This was helped by @Naruto_sama123, so make sure you give them some praise and love.

(o・ω・o)ノ++++++++++ヽ(o・ω・o)

BxB/BxG/GxG

LGBTQ+

18+ Scenes

Language

Violence