Strange Enlightenment (Twisted Wonderland x Male Reader) ✔️

Y/n was different, the moment he was brought into the world his life was different

He doesn't know anything about his biological parents or even who they are. All he knows about his life is his adopted parents and the people associated with them.

But even then, his life wasn't normal.

Now Y/n got taken to a different world through a mirror a world that is different than his, filled with magic and people who appear as villains he heard when he was a child. Now having no choice, he has to enter a school filled with people and a talking rodent until he finds a way back home.

Follow him on his journey and see what this twisted world has in for him.

Especially when he's greeted by a twist that takes him somewhere that made him see red.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Birthday: August 7

Star Sign: Leo

Height: 177 cm

Eye Color: Black (Left) Pale Pink (Right)

Hair Color: Black and Pink

Homeland: Japan

Family:

Daichi Sawamura (Alive)

Kōshi Sugawara (Alive)

• Y/n is a young man with a light skin complexion and muscular build

• Y/n is a young man with a light skin complexion and muscular build. He has black hair which then has pink streaks that are held up in a messy ponytail. In addition to this, Y/n has messy bangs and wears a dark grey mask that covers the lower portion of his face.

• His body is more built but has small curves that can be noticeable. Y/n's eyes consist of two colors black and pale pink.

Personality: Y/n's a stark contrast to the rest of the group, taking matters seriously and in a generally professional matter. He handles some of the gang's issues and gets them out of trouble.

• He is also very patient and understanding, but becomes terrifying when angry, though he only shows this side when necessary. Nevertheless, his actions have always been in the best interest of the team. Due to his devotion to his team and his command, he is both soothing and gentle to his teammates and acts as a pillar of support for them.

• What's noted is that he also appears to be quite sensitive about his face, hiding it behind a mask and refusing to let anyone see it.

Background:

- Y/n doesn't know anything about his biological parents as he was raised by Daichi and Kōshi for most of his life. He appears to have a condition known as heterochromia iridium, where the eyes of a subject have two different colors. In his case, it is complete heterochromia, where one iris in its entirety is a different color from the other.

- While being unknown to him and others that he gains supernatural ability at the age of 10, creating luminescent mist or vapor of red hue emanating from his hands and body. When using his abilities, Y/n irises glow a dark red color.

- As to how much he can do, Y/n has only been able to do telekinesis and telepathy.

- At the same time at being at the age of 10 Y/n was introduced to many things. For fun, he was introduced to professional sports as he got a closer connection to volleyball. He was introduced to other sports, but he fell in love with volleyball.

- However, the more intense thing that he was introduced to was the mafia as he was trained for combat. To this day he has been familiar with being the Crow's shadow, only doing work if he's requested to do so.

- His parents don't want him to be doing so much work but allow him to hang out with their friends if they had free time from their mafia work.

Fun Facts:

• He knows how to do some pen spinning as he can do it with a knife.

• He's a bit of a pro gamer.

• He knows how to cook as he'll be making meals for his dads when they're too tired.

• He sometimes gets called a ninja due to how fast he can run for a long time and is flexible from the number of gymnastic stretches.

Likes: Sports (More on Volleyball), Working Out, Super Spicy Mapo Tofu, Spicy Ramen, His Guitar, His family

Dislikes: An Unknown Land, Seven People, His weird dreams,

Hobby: Volleyball, Basketball, Boxing, Playing Guitar, Working Out

Talents: Volleyball, Fighting, Singing

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

*Inspired by @LittleAkime*

BxB/BxG/GxG

LGBTQ+

18+ Scenes

Language

Violence