Grand Impact (Genshin Impact x Male Reader) ✔️

Grand Impact

New world, new life

New world, new life... an incredible situation that allows you to start all over again.

In a fantastic world, there was a boy, shining in the night and fast as lightning, surviving so as not to waste the new life he has been given. Separated from everything, he has to start his whole life over.

Between adventure, friendship, battles, mysteries, and... a boy's competition? He will have to deal with multiple obstacles.

*<(●'з')ノ*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゚゚・*ヽ('ε'●)>*

Name: Y/n

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Height: 160.5 cm (5'3)

Birthday: January 1st

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: Black to Red

Family: 

Ningguang (Adoptive Older Sister)

Weapon: All But Mainly Sword

Vision: Pyro, Anemo, Geo, and Electro

Appearance: Y/n is a boy with unique beauty and a body that could compete with the light of the moon. He has long black hair with red tints tied in a ponytail with a black bat clip and attractive red eyes. He also has an athletic body but with feminine curves and a thin face.

Outfit: Y/n wears a black Chinese crop top with a yellow border and exposed shoulders. He also possesses a one-shoulder buckle top around his side shoulder, and a scarf of the same color, around his torso with a golden buckle. Y/n also has long fingerless black gloves at the length of his elbows. He has fishnet patch black tight shorts, a gold ornament spiral shape on his legs, and black high heels.

 He has fishnet patch black tight shorts, a gold ornament spiral shape on his legs, and black high heels

Personality: Y/n is a cheerful and confident person. Always ready to help anyone, but he can still be cautious and extremely intelligent. He attaches great importance to everything that surrounds him. Sometimes, he has a habit of saying what goes through his head without having any remorse, but never with bad intentions. In counterpart, when he has to fight, everyone could feel a dangerous aura emanating from him. He tends to torture his enemies by hitting the points around the vital points and listening to the cries of pain of his enemies.

History: Y/n was born into a horrible and wicked family. At the age of 5, he has been through multiple types of torture, being stabbed, strangled...destroyed. He was scared to the point he wishes he was dead. One night, he wakes up because he heard a noise, but he notices that his hair had red tips and he learns that it is due to the puddle of blood in which he slept. Then, he heard the door of the basement open gently and footsteps approaching him. Too scared, he gently raises his head from the ground and sees a woman all in white staring at him. Her face was neutral, but he could see the pity in her eyes, and suddenly he felt sucked in before everything turns black. 

When he woke up, he found himself in a back corner with nothing around him. He walked for several days before meeting a girl much older than him. Her name was Ningguang and seeing that Y/n was alone at a very young age, she decided to become her big sister. Y/n was so relieved that he finally has a real family, and even though it was only a sister, it meant a lot to him.

Some days later, he meets a tall man, named Zhongli who teaches him how to fight. He travels the world with Zhongli and for unknown reasons, they discovered that Y/n can wield Pyro, Anemo, Geo, and Electro. At the age of 10, Y/n returned to Liyue with his sister, and 6 years later, he travels the world until he meets a blond guy and a... flying girl? 

Abilities: Y/n can manipulate Pyro, Anemo, Geo, and Electro, something extremely rare in this world. But the most surprising thing is that he could use two at the same time, but it took too much energy.

In addition, he also wields all weapons. He can fight with a sword and immediately changed his weapon to another weapon.

*This bio was helped by @/Naruto_Lover246*

*<(●'з')ノ*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*:.。. .。.:*・゚゚・*ヽ('ε'●)>*

LGBTQ+

BxB/BxG/GxG

18+ Scenes

Language

Violence