Bio

Name: Y/N L/N
Codename: Winter wolf
Age: 44
Jobs (in the past and present): Military soldier, private military contractor, and a captain of a unit in philanthropy of the kind.
Personality: Vengeful, hateful, cold hearted, kind to people who he see's as a kind person, and has a liking on killing the greedy.
Gender; Male

Looks:

Hair color: Silver blue
Eyes: Bloodshot red (Left eye) Cobalt blue (right eye)
Body: Has a robotic left hand (From getting your hand exploded by a IED in your pmc business and was replaced or given by the philanthropy of the kind company.), has a six pack, and has a perfectly fit.

Height: 1.90 Meters
Weight: 73.7 Kilograms

Hates: The ones who likes the suffering of the masses, the killing of innocents, betrayal of their comrades, and the greedy who want everyone to pay them without working properly.

Likes: Killing, kind and caring people.

Biography: When you were a kid he saw the world in a cruel way. You saw the world he loved in the clutches of the greedy. You saw the suffering of the people who work the hardest. You devoted himself to become a soldier for the people but when you entered the military you only saw the corruption because of the rich paying the military not to intervene on their cruel actions and quitted. You then put 10 years to learn martial arts and many many fighting techniques and you were a prodigy in fighting and martial arts. After 10 years of learning, doing PMC things in winter regions and helping the weak, and training. You eventually entered in a philanthropic company that works in helping people without anything being given to them. You were a staff there for 13 years and helped thousands but one day the rich had enough and raided the research lab that you were protecting and stole the world changing prototype tech there and sold it for a huge amount of money. They eventually made the world freeze because they never heeded the warning of a prototype tech. After they freezed the world you hunted the ones who caused it and killed them. You eventually depleted your bullets so you killed them with a reddish katana drenched with blood. You liked murdering them. You like the killing of the ones who caused the deaths of billions and laughed at their suffering while they died. After you killed them you died from hypothermia because you want to hunt the very last one of them. The last things you wanted was to kill them and torture their souls and eat their souls. After the voice of the world saw your life it took pity and reincarnated you into a demon In the world of tensura.

Weapons;

Helios

Grade: Unique
Type: Katana

Abilities:

Molecular attack

If anyone is hit by this sword their molecular bonds will be weakened and will be easier to kill and perfect for the winter fox.

Skills:

Unique skill Soul eater

A skill that eats souls and takes the abilities of anyone that the user killed.

Sub skills:

Soul consumption= Anyone killed by the wielder will have their souls eaten.

Skill copy= Anyone killed by the user will have their souls analyzed and their skills copied.

Hunger of the soul= If you don't kill you will feel a strong hunger and get strong but you will lose control of your body for a period of time.

Body enhancing= Every time the wielder fights the skill will strengthen the wielder so the skill can eat the soul of those he or she killed.

Unique skill Master swordsman

You can analyze the movements and master the way of the sword.

Sub skills:

Zendatsu= This ability can see the weaknesses of the enemy and kill them easily by seeing their weaknesses.

(Author: Yes its a nod for metal gear rising's blade mode. I was bored and played mgr;revengeance in my phone and payed 15$. Also I was so bored that I played the entire metal gear series for 2 months)

The way of the blade= This is a sub skill where time slows down and lets the user enhance the wielder's speed, precision, and strength.

Battle data= This sub skill lets the wielder analyze the battle and assess what is going to happen next in the fight or predict the attack of the enemy.

The way of the QuickDraw blade= A mix of the unique skill master sword's man mixed with soul eater. It enhances the attacks every second that the wilder is fighting. This is also a technique were the wielder mixes the strength and speed of the wielder so he or she could easily overwhelm the enemy.

Analytics= Let's you use the techniques and martial arts of the enemy that you saw and let's you analyze the power gap and statistics of the power of the enemy or see what their skills are.

To be continued...

The next chapter death and reincarnation.....