Chapter 1: Death and reincarnation

Your POV.

This world is very corrupt. This world is some hellhole. The people here are greedy assholes who Doesn't care about each other. If I ever die if someone knows me they will pass down my legends. I have been called the white wolf by my enemies and the people who I saved. I helped thousands and kept them in many sites of the philanthropy of the kind company. I have left the company but I still give them the poor and the weak to help them. The company still gives me supplies because of the people I helped from the rich who put them as their slaves. I still want my revenge for those who died. The rich make me sick. Those People are like bears. They want to hoard power, money, resources, and human products. I am currently in a truck given by the philanthropy of the kind company. I am currently sending 50 men and 80 women to the company. The company has been kind to others and not exploiting them they are truly the most redeemable people in this world. The rich stole from us and sold the tech that they stole from us to sell them to governments and private military companies. They used a prototype and made it for wars and purposely froze the world so they could profit. The greedy made me sick I killed anyone who was greedy and exploiting people for their own enjoyment. If I was ever to be put in hell for a job then I would enjoy it. I like to see the ones who caused this to suffer in front of me. Heck if I was a demon working for god and doing that I wouldn't want any pay. I want to see those who are bad pay for their actions unlike the government that let the rich go just because they payed them.

A few hours later....

We finally arrived.

I then saw one of my old co-workers watching over the gate.

He then let me it.

There were many people in the site because of the global calamity caused by the rich and powerful.

for context for my future self (encase you don't remember what happened for the last few months or years) what is funding the company's operations?

Well we are entirely self sufficient. We don't need funding people here are just scientists that do philanthropic work that don't want money I was payed donation money by the public. The job was paid by the middle class that wanted to help the poor and homeless. Heck there is even a country founded by the company called outer heaven where they make medicine where they cure many illnesses and let anyone live for free without anything back.

The people I was formerly working with are homeless but they were still paid very greatly like 100$ an hour. Most of us where trained by the company on how to protect their sites. Unlike the others I had a military background and a private military contracting background. I was called white wolf because most of my kills when I was still in the military was in the artic war between great Britain and the united states of north America. We won. In my time in the military I had over a thousand confirmed kills by stabbing, a hundred by gunfire, and fifty by hand to hand combat. Great Britain Gave their holdings in the artic about 9000 miles of land. the reason why they were in a war is because the prime minister in 2014 declared that the artic was their after they found large amounts of hydrogen fuel, oil, precious metals, and coal. The other half artic was supposed to be controlled By the west/America while the other is the east/great Britain but they invaded the west half of it. After the soviets fall the British became the next power in the east because of their holds in Arabia and some parts of Africa. Their institution is social monarchy where the people control the social policies and the queen controls the economy of east after the soviets died. I was born in the state of Arcadia a former British colony. The pure and half blooded Arcadians had special genes that make their hair turn blue but they are strong, very high durability, and fast. For example the Arcadians can lift a literal metric ton and the most heaviest lifted thing that we can lift were metric 3 tons. Thousands of years we had these genes but when the British came they disgusted by our powers that they committed to kill 90% of our population when they first cane to Arcadia. I was a half breed and was bullied by the other Arcadians because I was a half breed. Most people were disgusted at me because I was a half breed. After we joined the 13 colonies in the american war of independence we were betrayed and forced to do their dirty work. They flourished while we suffered. Most of our fellow Arcadians joined the military because we were the perfect soldiers. I was a half breed but I was the fastest Arcadian to ever live. I can run as fast as 40 mph, and can lift half a ton.